“Five Star Carry Out Bloomington, Il. 61701”
Review of Stolfa's Pizza - CLOSED

Stolfa's Pizza
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I would highly advise you to stop by Stolfa's Pizza in Bloomington, Il. located at 1002 N. Linden Street, Stolfas has the take out pleasure of the best pizza in town. Choose from Buffalo chicken pizza, Hawaiin pizza, meat lover pizza.... The best Italian beef in town for sure and to die for chocolate cake. This is a five star carry out !!!!

There are newer reviews for Stolfa's Pizza

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I worked late on Tuesday night and wanted to just grab something to take home for the family. I have 3 daughters all under 9 years of age and all they wanted was chicken. I have heard that it was very good but have never tried it. This will be the only pace I order chicken from ever again. We got cole slaw and rolls with our meal and they were also very good. I arrived at the location early and the employees there were very nice and even let me try a piece of chocolate cake which I in return bought 4 pieces because it was sooooooo good.

1  Thank Nick W
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We had a coupon and thought we would try this for dinner. We had pizza and for the their cheeseballs. Needless to say, it was just ok. The pizza was boring and the cheeseballs were not good at all. Pretty disappointing. There are other places we would go to before this one again.

1  Thank LKS28
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Were told by friends we had to have their pizza. The crust was too crunchy, almost burnt, not enough toppings, and no flavor. With the amount of money we spent we should have ordered dominios...

2  Thank MegMike
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

The Italian beef was a huge disappointment. Just chopped beef with an odd flavor. No cheese or peppers. Our first visit so maybe we could have asked for them but who knows? Very pricey especially for take out food. Pick up area was clean. Food ready when we arrived

1  Thank 155rancher