Days Inn & Suites Bloomington Normal
US$81
US$74
US$104
US$111
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againmicrowave and refrigeratorpleasant stayone night stayoff the highwaybiscuits and gravyfree breakfastthe breakfast areamotelpillows
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The smoking area is not separated very well from the nonsmoking area. One must walk through a portion of the smoking room area at the end of its hallway to access the nonsmoking rooms from the lobby. My only other objection is that this survey would not let me submit this review at the end of the previous sentence. You should not have to make people jump through so many hoops if you really value feedback.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Belleville, Illinois, USA
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Stayed here many times in the past year. The staff always are very welcoming and helpful. Rooms are a little dated but clean. Tv's are older and don't always have the best picture but do have a good variety of channels. Bathrooms are a bit small also. Hotel to me is a solid 2 star and well worth the price I paid.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Staff is always so friendly to me and my family..I will stay there in the future. Every thing we need the staff is there to help. I stayed at this Hotel with my 3 Daughters they had fun. The location is great, right off the highway & by lots of shopping & good eats

1  Thank Hoofman
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We needed a hotel room and most places in town were sold out. I found a room at LaQuinta on-line and decided to take a chance. I had never stayed in a LaQuinta Inn before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I read the reviews on this place and decided that for one night, it was worth a shot. When I arrived early to check in, they already had a room for me. The lady at the desk mentioned that they read my note on the on-line reservation form stating that I had a daughter with severe allergies and needed to be sure we had a smoke-free room. She gave me a key and asked me to go check out the room before I checked in, and stated that they had another room ready for me if this one wasn't up to my standards for my daughter's health. That means a lot to me! The room was perfect. It's not a new hotel, but it was clean. We asked for extra towels and shampoo and got them right away (they were big, clean, white fluffy towels). There were lots of plug-in spots to charge our many electronic devices, and the breakfast was really good the next morning. There was a fridge in our room, but we didn't need to use it. It was nice to know it was there, though. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: Our room was in the main building, on the first floor. This was close to the lobby, and the breakfast area.
1  Thank AWearytraveler
Henderson, Nevada, USA
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We booked a one night stay for my parents plus our family of three, and thought the hotel was nice. It was very easy to find. Parking was convenient. A nice breakfast was offered, which allowed us to visit all together. The only minor inconvenience was a cramped bathroom area. We would stay here again.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member