“Great Price”

Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Chicago
“Great Price”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

For the price, it's a pretty good place. It's clean and quite. You get free breakfast, WIFI & cable. Although the TV is old, it's not bad for the price. Easy to find, right by Veterans Highway. If you want just a place to sleep and rest while going somewhere, this is a nice place and for a price no one can beat.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank ggmyg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
chicago
Reviewed 8 December 2012

I recently stayed at the Baymont 12/4 thru 12/7. I chose this hotel due to it's location, room quality and free breakfast. Well, let me first tell you that any renovations that were done to this hotel they were not done in my room. The caulk around the shower was cracked or missing and mold was evident. My biggest dissapointment with the hotel was the so called FREE continental breakfast. If you like stale bagels, this is your place. My first morning I went to the breakfast area about 6:45 to find out there were no more scrambled eggs. I asked the staff and they said no more for the day. (breakfast ends at 9:00). So, I was forced to grab something on my way to my meeting. Day 2 I went down for eggs around the same time and again no eggs. I asked the girl at the front desk who then screamed really loud to the person by the kitchen. He responded no eggs, they didn't get their shipment! Again, I was very upset but the front desk staff didn't care at all. My last day I went down seeing if a miracle had occured but to no surprise again NO EGGS. Continental breakfast is stale bagels, 2 bananas and some juice. Don't be fooled like I was, stay elsewhere. Customer service was not evident at all!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Bloomington hotels

Bloomington
Reviewed 6 December 2012

To whom it may concern,

I just needed to write and let someone know how great Josh and Kelly treated me when I stayed for 9 days at the Bloomington Baymont hotel. They made me feel like I was at home. They both made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. I hated to leave. They went above and beyond just to make me feel comfortable. I wanted to acknowledge that they made my stay so warm that wherever I travel the Baymont Hotel will be the first hotel I will try to find to stay at! (Hoping there will be another Josh and Kelly working there)

Jamie Lee