“My get away”

Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Indianapolis< IN
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I had a nice stay at this Baymont Inn but there were some things that needed to be corrected. First off my room was clean and comfortable and the bed was very comfortable and I got a good 6 hours of sleep which is unusual for me. Everyone at the front desk was friendly and accommodating.
My room had recently been painted but there were areas that were peeling. My room seemed to be cold until early in the morning 2am. I kept adjusting the temperature until it was on high but did not feel any difference. Then around 2am the room got warm. This might have been me though I'm usually not cold. My room was on the 3rd floor and even though it was non smoking you could smell smoke in the hallway but NOT in the room. I noticed these issue have been pointed out in other reviews also.
The breakfast was very good. Even though this property had these issues I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank NovTraveler01
Lisa C, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
I apologize for the issues you experienced with the heat and the peeling paint during your stay. I assure you that maintenance has addressed the issues. I invite you back to Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington IL when you are in the area.
Normal
Reviewed 1 January 2014

When I entered to check in I noticed how nice the lobby was. The hallways have nice clean carpet. There are two elevators that look clean inside. My room was a kingsize no smoking room. The bed was in good shape including the room. No problems in the bathroom like leaks or mold. There's several parking lots to park in with no problems. The morning deluxe continental breakfast bar had about anything you want. I will return to stay here again.

Room Tip: My room was facing to the west. A six lane business 55 goes past the hotel on the east side. I only...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Thank you Joel for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return to Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington IL.