“AMAZING hotel!!”

Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This hotel is really, really excellent. The front desk staff are so helpful and friendly, and the rooms are beautifully appointed and comfortable. The most amazing part of the hotel is the breakfast buffet- SERIOUSLY delicious food, and excellent service. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, and will seek out other Doubletrees for future trips. HIGHLY recommended!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTBHGM1, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Colleen R,

Thank you so much for the kind review. I am so pleased to hear you truly enjoyed your time spent with us. We pride ourselves on the wonderful staff and service we offer our guests. We hope to have you back as a guest in the future. Thank you again and take care.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The Double Tree is a great location for a wedding reception. I had my wedding reception there and my cousin also had her wedding reception there. Great food! Great service and the rooms were great. We love getting the warm cookies when you check in at the front desk. I also like the way the breakfast bar is set up. Our family enjoys reserving a room so we all eat together!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Casey P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I am very pleased to hear that your time with us was one to remember. We strive each and every day to make sure every one of our guests leaves here with a wonderful memory of their time spent at our hotel. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. Congratulations and we hope to have you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The front desk manager made sure I had ample bottles of water, extra coffee and sugar. The whole staff was so friendly. Nancy would greet you by name every morning. I love this place, would not think of staying any other place when in town.

Dear David M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel. We are lucky enough to have such an amazing staff that help make our guests time here feel more like home. We hope to continue to see you in the future. Thank you again and take care.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

i was disappointed when we checked in and they ahd no king size room to give us. their explanation was heat wassn't working. initially we were given a room next to a group mof young people who were partying, drunk and loud. then they moved us to another room wiht double beds and said theyw ere going to compensate us with extra points, whcih have not yet been credited

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTBHGM1, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Terry M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I would like to first apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your trip to Bloomington. I can assure you that I will address these issues with the proper department . We take our guest reviews very serisouly, and without guests such as yourself, we would not be able to strive to be the best we can be. Again, I am very sorry but I hope we can have you back in the future in hopes to make your next stay one to remember. Thank you again and take care.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The room was overpriced for the quality (carpet in room was old and worn, I kept my shoes on). The bathroom was not updated. I would not stay here again if my company was not paying for the room. (I was traveling on a Business trip)

Dear Ken K,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience. I am so sorry to hear that your stay with us was below expectations. We hope that every guest leaves our hotel happy, and I apologize that was not the case. We are hoping to renovate our rooms in the near future. I hope we can have you back again in hopes to make your next visit one to remember in a positive light. Again, I do apologize but I thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your recent trip. Take care.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Staff was helpful and nice, room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was AWESOME, even included omelettes. Free cookie on check in was nice too. This hotel has a bar which was nice also. Room view was non-existent. The only reason I didn't give it five is that I reserve that for hotels with concierge service/resort hotel etc. If you are in Bloomington this is a really good choice.

Dear Patrick D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at our hotel. I am pleased to see you were able to enjoy yourself while in town. We strive to make every guest experience a 10, and without the help from guests such as yourself that wouldn't be possible. Thank you again and we hope to have you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Yes, truly a great experience. Super attentive, friendly service. Their buffet breakfast and omelette station were very good. Super comfortable beds and room. DoubleTree really enhanced a memorable weekend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Trey N,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself while in town for your special weekend. We strive to make sure every guest that walks through our doors leaves here with a positive memory and I am pleased that you were no different. We are very lucky to have such a wonderful staff to help ensure that our hotel is the best it can be. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you again.