“Taken cared of with a smile”

Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The front desk staff (Danni, Paul, James, Jennifer [night shift], Tren [night shift]), Katrina (bar), Nancy (food) go out of their way to accommodate me....and always do it with a great attitude! they strive to make it a home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2013
DTBHGM1, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Cesar O,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so happy to hear you truly enjoy your time with us. We have such a wonderful staff that make being the best possible. We enjoy very much having you as our guest. I hope we continue seeing you and you continue to feel as though this is your home away from home. Thank you again.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

It was an awesome experience of being relaxed on a Business Trip. The overall stay was good. The highlight of the stay was breakfast which was very healthy , specifically from Diet perspective, having a good range of choice to choose from. Staff were very helpful, courteous and friendly. Facilities were good. Pick Up and Drop was very friendly.

Dear Savi A,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see your stay while in Bloomington was very enjoyable. I am so happy to have the wonderful staff that we do and know that without them the memorable experience we aim for would not be possible. I am happy you were able to enjoy every aspect of your stay from check in, to breakfast, to your departure. This is what DoubleTree is all about and we hope to see you back in the future. Thank you again and take care.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This hotel reinforces my decision to select Hilton's as my "go-to" preference whenever I go anywhere. On business travel , I use the Hilton Garden Inns, but if I have a little extra money or am on a personal trip of my own for leisure, I look for Hilton or Doubletree as in this case. It was "over the top" on all counts, especially the mattresses and pillows!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear John M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us while visiting Bloomington. We hope that every guest leaves with a positive and memorable experience, and again I am happy to see your stay was just that. I hope we can have you back as our guest in the future. Thank you again and take care.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We always stay at the Double Tree. The customer service is always great. We made reservations and could not believe the price. For the price we were charged we should have had a suite! We have stayed in the suite here for far cheaper than we paid for one king size bed. This hotel needs some serious updating if they are going to charge this price. The carpet looks dirty and old. The fixtures are old. The walls look dirty. I was a bit disappointed but we did not have time to search for a different hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Memeber,

I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time with us. We strive to make every guest stay one to remember and I apologize we were not able to make that happen for you. We are in the process of updating our hotel and hope to soon get to our rooms. Again, I apologize you were not able to enjoy yourself while on your trip to Bloomington. I hope we can have you back in the future as our guest and make the next trip more memorable. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, without reviews from our guests we cannot make the changes we need to in order to become the best we can be. Take care.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This hotel is really, really excellent. The front desk staff are so helpful and friendly, and the rooms are beautifully appointed and comfortable. The most amazing part of the hotel is the breakfast buffet- SERIOUSLY delicious food, and excellent service. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, and will seek out other Doubletrees for future trips. HIGHLY recommended!

Dear Colleen R,

Thank you so much for the kind review. I am so pleased to hear you truly enjoyed your time spent with us. We pride ourselves on the wonderful staff and service we offer our guests. We hope to have you back as a guest in the future. Thank you again and take care.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The Double Tree is a great location for a wedding reception. I had my wedding reception there and my cousin also had her wedding reception there. Great food! Great service and the rooms were great. We love getting the warm cookies when you check in at the front desk. I also like the way the breakfast bar is set up. Our family enjoys reserving a room so we all eat together!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Casey P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I am very pleased to hear that your time with us was one to remember. We strive each and every day to make sure every one of our guests leaves here with a wonderful memory of their time spent at our hotel. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. Congratulations and we hope to have you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The front desk manager made sure I had ample bottles of water, extra coffee and sugar. The whole staff was so friendly. Nancy would greet you by name every morning. I love this place, would not think of staying any other place when in town.

Dear David M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel. We are lucky enough to have such an amazing staff that help make our guests time here feel more like home. We hope to continue to see you in the future. Thank you again and take care.