“Masonic Conference”

Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had a very enjoyable with that was made possible by a very business like staff. all amenities were provided and I did not need to go looking for anything. Only one night, but a very enjoyable stay.Did not use many of the available items such as pool, breakfast, bar, or restaurant but observed that they all looked well staffed and operated smoothly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Extremely satisfied starting with helping me unload my car and bring it to my room. Great room - quiet - good sleeping conditions. Restaurant was excellent - service was very good and staff excellent. The only area which needs improvement was the housekeeping dept. One day housekeeping completely missed my room. Another day the maids made my bed but missed the towels and the garbage. Also, one evening I was attmpting to enter a rear door with my room key card. It would not open. I walked around to the front of the hotel where the front desk explained that they shut off room keys for security reasons. The next day Ispoke to the General Mgr. who said that was a absolute LIE. While he did apologize, I really do not like being lied to! However, I WOULD STILL RATE THIS HOTEL AS EXCELLENT.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Customer service at the front desk was top notch. One of the best experiences I've had at any hotel. Breakfast was excellent, not the warmed over rolls. You will not be disappointed in this Excellent hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 758rickb
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I wanted to let you know that I love this hotel. The atmosphere and ambiance is such that you don't feel even slightly like your in the middle of shops, restaurants and less that 300 yards from Veterans Hwy. Nice job DTree. I had the best experience!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This DoubleTree is one great place to stay. Staff is wonderful. The rooms are CLEAN and smell great and so near to restaurants and shopping. And for the quality the price is great. We were very satisfied with everything. Staying here again when we return to Bloomington.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Everything about our 2 night visit was an excellent experience. The staff was professional and efficient. When our grandson got an earache, they summoned the shuttle driver to take us to the nearest CVS for medication.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I arrived for my cousin's wedding. This was going to be interesting weekend for me as I was on crutches and wearing a cast with a broken ankle. Gladly they had a room available on the first floor (point #1). When I arrived back one evening, someone from the front desk gladly opened the door for me (point #2). When I checked out, James I believe was his name, pulled my car up to the closest exit door and helped me load my things (point #3). With the stress of getting around, their amenities helped me that weekend and I greatly appreciated it. p.s. The room was nice too with a rolling office chair that helped me get around. (It's the little things people!) -smile.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Travellers also viewed these Bloomington hotels
Residence Inn Bloomington
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bloomington
Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Bloomington West
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington-Normal Airport, IL

Been to Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington

Address: 10 Brickyard Dr, Bloomington-Normal, IL 61701-7070
Region: United States > Illinois > Bloomington-Normal > Bloomington
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Bloomington
#4 Family Hotel in Bloomington
#6 Romantic Hotel in Bloomington
Price Range: £77 - £112 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington 3*
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bloomington, IL, is located just minutes from everything Bloomington/Normal has to offer. Our hotel in Bloomington, IL offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the BMI airport and the AMTRAK, all you need to do is tell us when you need to catch your flight or train. With our conference center set to accommodate up to 900 people, we're ready for your largest group and/or event. We're equipped with AT&T Stay Connected WiFi, indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, and fitness center. We look forward to welcoming you with a warm, decadent DoubleTree Cookie. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington Hotel Bloomington