“Wonderful rooms and 5 star service”
Review of Aloft Bolingbrook

Aloft Bolingbrook
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I travel mostly on corporate business trips but stayed here as part of a wedding block. I can say that once I walked in the front door I was going to have a great stay. The front office staff was very helpful and even smiled. You don't always get that! I was placed on the 3rd floor and my room was very spacious and clean. I am a clean freak and I had no complaints. I also love the Bliss spa products in the room. The complementary shuttle service was also helpful for our wedding party to the near by reception.

As a frequent traveler at least once a month I would recommend this property!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
gm_aloft_bolingbrook, General Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! It’s great to get feedback from our guests and we are happy to hear you found our staff to be helpful and friendly! The Bliss spa products in the guest rooms are a guest favorite and we are happy to hear you enjoyed them. We are happy you and the wedding party enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

By far one of the best hotels I've stayed at. Excellent price. Fantastic, friendly and helpful staff. Clean and modern rooms. Near many amenities and easy access to transportation to Chicago. I wish we had more of Aloft hotels in Canada. If I'm ever I the area again, I will come back. This is one happy customer!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Emwel1

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! We are very honored to be considered one of the best hotels you’ve stayed at! We take great pride in our staff and maintaining a clean, friendly hotel for all of our guests. With more Aloft hotels opening all over the world, hopefully one opens near you in Canada. In the mean time, we are happy to have you back when you are in Bolingbrook! Thanks again!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is My first time staying at an Aloft . It was in a great location , nicely located near many great restaurants . It was a nice little get away to end a long week at work. Great front desk service ,accompanied with the great atmosphere and music of the XYZ Bar made for an overall great experience! Ill be going back for sure!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! We are always very happy to hear first time guest’s experiences, and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed yours! W xyz is always a great place to enjoy a specialty cocktail and relax with friends! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This hotel is much more modern than a lot of hotels, but it really works. Very tasteful, very relaxing atmosphere. My room was as clean as I've ever had at a hotel. I loved the courtyard for a place to hang out. The staff was wonderful, including Christina at the bar. I would highly recommend this hotel and will certainly be back. This was my first time at an Aloft, but I'm sold.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! We are always happy to hear our guest’s feedback on our modern hotel. I will be sure to let Christina know your kind words as well as the rest of the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to our location and hope you choose Aloft in all of your travels! Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Like all of the Aloft properties this one has chic design, which sometimes feels sparse and sometimes not cozy...but that's always better than cheesy and overdone like some other business hotels.

Good news here is that regardless of your opinion on the modern decor (I can take it or leave it), all the little things are done right from the mini-cafe and sundries to the excellent bar, friendly staff, and well-equipped/just-the-right-size rooms.

Location is a little strange. Everything you might need is a short car ride away but other than a huge Bass Pro Shop there's nothing going on nearby.

If you have to get business done in the area this is a good choice, especially if you are a Starwood member who wants some points and like the boutique-thing.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! We are happy to hear you recognized and appreciated the little things, w xyz, the staff and the rooms. We take pride in our offerings and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed them! Our location off of 355 is close to the Promenade shopping center which includes the Bass Pro as well as many restaurant options. We are also down the street from IKEA! Thank you again for your review and we hope you return soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Good - Desk staff was very nice and eager to help even with the things you wouldn't expect such as when we didn't know how to work the fancy coffee machine.
Good - We asked for a quiet room and were given a room that was out of the way and quiet.
Good - Location. Off the interstate and near to next day shopping with plenty of places to eat
Not so good - basic breakfast was not free
Not so good - I'm not sure how old the hotel is but it's showing some wear. Carpet was frayed where it met the bathroom tile. Some dirty grout in the shower stall. Some stains on the carpet. The pool was very dirty and had hair clumps floating in it.
Overall - Our stay was average. Probably not a recommend to friends and family

Room Tip: Don't get a room near the bar/lobby. The bar and lobby were active much later than expected for...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
gm_aloft_bolingbrook, General Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We always seek our guest’s feedback to improve their experience. I’m happy to hear you found the staff to be friendly and your room was quiet. I am sorry to hear that you did not find the offerings in re:fuel for breakfast to be more than basic. The made to order breakfast sandwiches, burritos, waffles etc. are not included in most rates. However, many of our guests find the grab and go concept to be beneficial to their stay. For other guests, we are luckily near many restaurants that offer full breakfasts. The hotel is now going on only 4 years old so I am sorry to hear your experience with the condition of your room and pool. I’ll be passing this information on to our maintenance team in order to ensure they address these types of issues before our guests encounter them. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I've stayed here on two occasions for business. When you stay at an Aloft you're getting a loft-style room, which is fine when traveling alone as I was. The room is clean, the bed comfortable for a hotel mattress. Everyone is friendly and the bar is a good place for an after work drink.

For me the best thing about this property is the location. It's only a couple of blocks away from a large shopping center with a number of restaurants and shops. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! We strive to deliver clean rooms and friendly service to all guests. I’m very happy to hear you’ve experienced this over your past stays. W xyz is a great place to relax after work and enjoy a signature cocktail or glass of wine. Being a part of the Promenade development is a great feature for our guests to enjoy shopping and great restaurants. Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back for a third time soon!

General Manager, aloft Bolingbrook

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolingbrook
Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook
Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook I-55
SpringHill Suites Chicago Bolingbrook
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Bolingbrook
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
#7 of 9 in Bolingbrook

Been to Aloft Bolingbrook? Share your experiences!