“Great Hotel For The Price”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We looked at many hotels in the Chicago area.We wanted somewhere that had lots of amenities,but at a reasonable price. A great location (30 minutes from Downtown Chicago)The AmericInn, Bolingbrook had everything we wanted .It was clean, quiet, had free parking, free wi-fi, an indoor pool, and 2 queen size beds. It had a continental breakfast which was better then most. It had hot food, and plenty of other choices (cereal,yogurt,fruit,etc).The other thing we wanted, was a hotel that was easy to get to. The hotel was right next to Interstate 55, but far enough away that you didn't get road noise.The hotel felt like a mountain lodge .It had a warm lobby, and a great pool room .This hotel was a hidden gem, there are better known franchises in the area, but you get almost everything they offer for a better price.Bolingbrook has plenty of places to eat and shop as well. We will definitely stay at the AmercInn again when we come back to visit Chicago .

Room Tip: The hotel is shaped so the pool area is closest to the Interstate, you can get smoking rooms , and r...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 24 February 2012

I can't say enough good things about the holtel, manager (Marcia) and her staff. In between selling my home (not by choice) and finding a new home, my month-long stay at this hotel was above and beyond, they were family. I have never felt so taken care of at a hotel. They were so thoughtful and kind both in service and communication. Even now, (six months later) they have gone out of their way to make sure my mail is forwarded to my new location, and they do it with joy and NOT as a chore.

I would gladly encourage anyone to stay there no matter how long or short.

Room Tip: My room was a king suite with a microwave, mini frig, and coffee maker.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2012

The management and staff went above and beyond to make my husbands 30th Birthday fantastic! Clean rooms, great amenities and fantastic staff! K. Dobbs

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2011

This hotel is basically a motel, but with interior entrances. The room was immaculate, but very basic, bed not very comfortable, and breakfast was less than basic. The staff tried hard to be helpful, but made some simple mistakes, like not making my keys correctly, so after I lugged my bags up to the third floor I couldn't get in my room, and had to lug everything back to the lobby (no house phone on the 3rd floor). And whoever said the rooms are quiet had a very different experience than I did. I had a hard time falling asleep due to my neighbors' talking, and then they woke me up with other noises at 2:00 am. I tried to turn on the fan to drown them out, but the fan (one of those old window units) made loud clicking noises. Still, the clicking was better than what I was hearing, and I did eventually fall back asleep around 3:00 am. The worst part is when I checked in, the staff told me there were only a handful of people in the hotel-- why did he put us in adjacent rooms?

All in all, I would not stay here again. I'm a business traveler who doesn't need all the bells and whistles, but this was not what I was expecting based on other reviews.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank todanueva
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I recently stayed at Americinn Hotel where there are about 8 other hotels to choose from...this place is one of a kind! You walk into this gorgeous Lobby area with a vaulted cedar ceilingthat has a great living room like area to relax and then on the other side is a small cafe where they serve a great deluxe breakfast...My room was so spacious and well appointed with a with a king bed. I watched some HBO and just relaxed in this well taken care of hotel. The rate was really good and I felt the staff were well trained in that I believe the manager sets a high bar for them to reach. I've told all my colleagues and friends & family that they have to stay here when in Bolingbrook!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2011

I took my girlfriend here for an aniversary. We booked a king bed/jacuzzi sweet. It was very spacious. The room and everything in it seemed new and fresh. The bathroom had good water pressure. The room was very clean when we got there.
Negatives:
We had to ask for fresh towels.
There is no pay-per-view
The pool was cold though I think the heat turns on at a certain time.
Over-all I still enjoyed my stay. The room was too good to have it overlooked by a few hotel flaws.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2011

First let me say the hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful and friendly and I could in no way fault them for anything I considered to be sub par. I however was disappointed to find that there were no microwaves or mini fridges in the rooms The continental breakfast was sub par and there was no evening fare at all. There was also no thermostat in the room so you were forced to try to adjust the climate with an old fashioned dial and knob right on the unit and had to try to keep the drapes pushed up onto the window ledge so they did not billow into the room. You had to make a conscious effort to latch the room door as it would close by itself but not latch unless you pushed or pulled it closed. All in all I would recommend you shop around and see if you could not secure better lodging before settling here.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank greenetuckian
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolingbrook
Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook
Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook I-55
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!