“I have been here before and I will return.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“I have been here before and I will return.”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have done quite a bit of traveling and stayed in many different Hotels/\Motels from Motel 6 (New Orleans) Hampton Inn (AB Canada) Hilton Hotel (downtown Chicago ) to Radison Blu (New Delhi).(over 20 different Hotels/Motels in the last 2 years).While this is not a Five Star Hotel, it has been by far the best value I have encountered. Clean, fairly modern,quite.(try to stay away from the pool, a little noisy) breakfast included, free parking and all the restaurants you could want within 15 (driving) minutes. George at the front desk likes to travel and therefore knows what and how a guest wants to be treated and does a great job of doing so.

Bottom line. Not my first time here, Not my last, My wife and I shall return. .

Room Tip: I always get a Suite with a Jacuzzi tub..
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank trmontalvo
Quality B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel..

Quality Inn
175 Remington Blvd,
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Phone: 630-378-5300

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Oneonta, New York
Reviewed 27 August 2013

After taking a total of 18 hours to get to this hotel, I was understandably exhausted. When we pulled up, I was very impressed with the exterior. I was even more impressed with the lobby. It is really quite nice! When I approached the front desk, I had noticed a man fidgeting with his luggage and assumed he had been done checking in since he had walked away from the front desk. I went up to the man behind the counter and mentioned I had a reservation. He was a bit brusk and said that the other man wasn't finished yet. I quickly apologized and waited until the man was done. This is the only thing there that I wasn't exactly thrilled with. However, our room was wonderful! Everything seemed newer and clean. I was beyond impressed with the breakfast! It has so many choices! The were belgian waffles, sausages, an omelette/cheese type thing, yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, cereals, breakfast breads/pastries, fresh fruit, etc. If something was out they were relatively quick to refill it. We did not have a coffee maker in our room, but the breakfast area had 24 hour coffee, so I went there to get some, mentioning in passing to the staff on duty that we did not have a coffee maker, and they said they would get me one immediately! But I declined, stating that as long as the lobby had some I was fine. There was also a pool that my two daughters used that looked very clean and comfortable, and they provided pool towels. The area also felt quite safe, and was in a convenient location to all we were going to do. We were there for three nights, and if I ever return to Bolingbrook would be very happy to stay here again. It was very reasonably priced, especially for all you get, as well.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jminy
Quality B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Thank you for staying at Quality Inn, Bolingbrook and sharing your feedback with fellow travelers.
We appreciate you selected to stay with us and enjoyed HOT breakfast and indoor pool. We are looking forward to see you soon.
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Don't normally stay at Quality Inns. I was looking for a room at the last minute, and this was the only hotel in the area not booked out. Hotel was clean, comfortable and had a decent breakfast. Nothing fancy, but was inexpensive compared to other hotels I have stayed at in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Don1949_11

Thank you for staying at Quality Inn hotel in Bolingbrook, IL.
I appreciate your time for filling out customer satisfaction survey to let us know how we are doing. I am happy that your stay at our hotel was a pleasant one. We will do everything possible to keep improving services that we offer to our valued customers so they can have enjoyable stay each and every time.

Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I am not one to usually write a bad review so when I do, that means it was not good.

My wife and I took our teenage daughter and her friend to the One Direction concert in Chicago on July 13th, 2013. We booked our hotel in advance and reserved a bedroom suite which sleeps four people.

We checked in with no problem as they had our reservation secured. After checking in we headed to our room which was on the second floor just up the stairs. The suite itself was large consisting of a king size bed, whirlpool, fireplace (fake I believe) and a television. The bathroom and vanity were also in the suite area. There are french doors that separate the suite from a living area which has a sofa couch, chair and another television. The only problem was there was no bed in the sofa couch. We went to pull out the sofa bed and to our surprise, there was no bed. Our room was described as having a pull out couch which it didn't. There was a fold up single cot in the room which I suppose was to replace the sofa bed.

We went to the front desk on our way out to the concert to find out what was up with the beds. The reservation said the room slept four but clearly there was only room for three. When we mentioned this to the person at the front desk she said she would check to see if there was an extra roll out cot. Upon returning from the back to check on the availability of the cot she said there was one left and she would save it for when we returned from the concert. When we returned from the concert, the cot was still held for us which was good. The funny part about this was she went and got the cot for us but we had to take it to our room ourselves. Most hotels would tell the guest that they would have the cot delivered, not have the guest actually roll the cot
into the elevator and then to their room. Also, they didn't even have extra blankets or sheets to put on the cot.

Breakfast was included which was nice. Don't expect a great breakfast. I found it interesting they didn't even have a toaster for the bagels or toast. Just a microwave. How much does it cost to get a toaster?

I think this hotel is understaffed. At one point the next morning, there was a guy trying to check in and no one was at the desk for at least 10 minutes. When the gal returned to the counter she apologized and said there was an issue with a guest in their room. Normally if there is a problem in a room the check in person at the desk isn't the person to go up to a guests room. Simply not acceptable to leave the front desk alone not attending to guests. The service was not overly friendly and actually quite indifferent. Not rude, they just didn't seem to care much.

I would not recommend this hotel because of the service. The room itself was large but taking everything into consideration, the service just wasn't there. I'm glad we only stayed for one night.

Room Tip: Check to make sure there is a fold out bed if you need to sleep four people.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at Quality Inn hotel in Bolingbrook, IL.
I appreciate your time for filling out customer satisfaction survey to let us know how we are doing. I am disappointed to know that your stay at our hotel was not a pleasant one. We will do everything possible to keep improving services that we offer to our valued customers so they can have enjoyable stay each and every time.

Gladstone, Michigan
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This property recently became a Quality Inn and I wasn't sure what to expect with the mixed reviews. It was easy to find, right off the highway. Our room was spacious and had a flat screen (with lots of kid friendly cable channels), refrigerator, and coffee pot, ironing board, etc. Microwave in the Lobby. Had no problems with the mattress, pillows or bed spreads. The sheets were snowy white and the bed comfy. The heater worked fine, nice and quiet, no carpet problems..... we had a room on the 2nd floor facing an adjoining hotel. It was very quiet even though the hotel was nearly full on a weeknight. The check in clerk George was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He could tell us all the good restaurants to eat in the vicinity and their prices. The pool was great, we were the only ones in it but the hot tub was out of order. There was plenty of parking there but we did have to walk a short distance after unpacking. The vending machines were full and the ice worked fine. Breakfast was very nice, eggs, sausage and hashbrowns along with waffles, muffins, toast, bagel, cereal, yogurt, coffee, tea and juice. If anything I would say the only thing lacking is table space in the breakfast room. Check in and check out easy- only had to wait a short time in the morning for the clerk to return to the front desk from wherever she was. This place has an elevator so no hauling your suitcase up the stairs. There is a laundry room available if you need to wash items. Didn't check to see if there was an exercise room. All in all we had a great stay and I would definitely recommend this as a good value in a safe area for a room with breakfast included. The staff sure went out of their way to give us everything we needed and answer every question we had . We will definitely stay here again when in the area!

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator and the pool areas, anything by the lobby can be noisy. The 2nd floor w...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank scholr27

Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Decent hotel recently taken over and turned into a Quality Inn. Lower end mattresses (with some suspect stains) and lumpy pillows, but overall decently clean and gets the job done. Items that were a little annoying included less than friendly staff, especially in the morning as the staff member didn't even look up when we came down for breakfast and seemed completely disinterested in the fact that the ice machine near the lobby was empty and the one on the other end of the hotel was out of order completely. Almost all of the vending machines were either not working or empty, requiring a run to a nearby gas station for sodas, etc. if desired.
Overall it does the trick for a quick overnight if you're traveling, however we stayed several nights and I would probably not stay multiple nights at this location again.

Room Tip: They did accommodate our request to have a room away from other guests as we had a child with us. I...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Blue Island, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2012

As the weather starts to get colder in Chicago, I will usually book a hotel room somewhere in the Chicago area so the kids can swim and we can just get away for a night. We have friends in Bolingbrook so we decided to check this hotel out. It just became part of the Choice Hotels and I believe it is now a Quality Inn.

The check in was quick, the room was clean and the breakfast was decent. It was an amazing deal for the price!

Pool area is really nice and so is the reception area. Very comfy and cozy.

Room Tip: For a family of four go for the King Suite for extra room.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family