“Not what I expect from a business class hotel.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Linton, Indiana
“Not what I expect from a business class hotel.”
Reviewed 3 March 2011

First let me say the hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful and friendly and I could in no way fault them for anything I considered to be sub par. I however was disappointed to find that there were no microwaves or mini fridges in the rooms The continental breakfast was sub par and there was no evening fare at all. There was also no thermostat in the room so you were forced to try to adjust the climate with an old fashioned dial and knob right on the unit and had to try to keep the drapes pushed up onto the window ledge so they did not billow into the room. You had to make a conscious effort to latch the room door as it would close by itself but not latch unless you pushed or pulled it closed. All in all I would recommend you shop around and see if you could not secure better lodging before settling here.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank greenetuckian

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bolingbrook, IL
Reviewed 20 March 2010

I reserved a whirlpool/fireplace room. Upon arrival, my fireplace was not working. When the desk clerk could not get it to work, I was given a different room, upgraded at no additional cost!
The staff is very helpful. The rooms, clean, up to date,and comfortable. The beds are so comfortable, it's like sleeping on a cloud! The rooms are QUIET!!! ( I also stayed here on New Years Eve, and the there was a large family reunion. The noise just ran throughout the hotel, until I got in my room & closed my door. Once inside, I didn't hear a peep!) There is a nice little breakfast with a good variety to chose from.
I am a local and live less than a mile from the hotel. I'm glad I found it. Now I use it to treat myself as a little get away. When I do, I always come home feeling relaxed & rested!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Tucson
Reviewed 23 February 2010

Large, clean, comfortable rooms constructed with superior sound-proofing guarantee a quiet night's rest, Continental breakfast includes Belgian waffles and coffee was so good it would give Starbucks a run for their money.
Guest laundry room was very clean and only cost $1 per load of wash or dry.
Entire staff made it clear their purpose was to make your visit the most enjoyable.
Mexican restaurant next door was lousy (Rancho something) and first time I ever saw Mexican food served with mashed potatoes. A better choice was nearby Cheddars who offered wide selection, moderate prices, pleasant atmosphere.
Although hotel didn't have restaurant or fitness center, it saved $30-$40 a night which to me is Exceptional Value. Free internet was great to look up information and print boarding pass for return trip to Tucson.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Leonia, NJ
Reviewed 22 April 2008

This is a clean, well run smalll size hotel. It was good value for the money with well kept common areas, clean rooms, and a moderate sized pool. The kids loved that the pool was open until 11 for kids (and to midnight for adults). Continental breakfast (including make your own waffles) was included. Additionally -free wireless (Why can't the big expensive hotels do this?!?!?!).

This was a good choice for a night or two stay for business or a family.

• Liked — Clean rooms, good price, free internet
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank leonia_mom
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 June 2004

I would never stay at this hotel again. I booked my room online and when I checked in I was told I may not get a room at all. They ended up finding me a room, but the room smelled gross, like an ashtray. I was on the 3rd floor and had to use the stairs everytime because the smell in the elevator was so strong I was afraid I might vomit. The stinch of jerry curl in a hot elevator is horrible and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2004
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2003

This is very clean and a good bargain. Continental breakfast is a plus along with the helpful and friendly staff.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolingbrook
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
#7 of 8 in Bolingbrook
Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook I-55
SpringHill Suites Chicago Bolingbrook
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!