“Very nice stay”

Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Very clean and comfortable. Quiet. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. I needed help with directions, the associate at the desk was very happy to help. She even remembered me when I returned and asked if I found my destination okay. The breakfast area was the cleanest I have ever experienced at any hotel. If I had to give a negative, the blower on the air was rather loud and woke me several times during the night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 August 2013

This hotel is very clean and updated. The hotel itself is lovely, but if are staying here for the hot breakfast, I would advise you to spend your money elsewhere. The hot breakfast was not good. The "eggs" looked nothing like eggs. More like yellow potatoes. It was extremely disappointing. I should have spent the extra money I paid for this hotel on a better breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Typical Hampton. Clean, comfortable and decent breakfast. No complaints except the price. Not a good value for the money. Stayed the night before at another hotel that was right across the parking lot. The hotel next door that was maybe a step down, but was also clean, comfortable and had just as good of a breakfast, but and was right at half the cost.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2013

You will love this Hotel. Everything deserves an A+. Absolutely no complaints.Wonderful Staff and Services. You will not be disappointed. The entire staff was very attentive and did not hesitate to fulfill my request for any items I was in need off.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I booked the room because my granddaughter was getting married nearby and I did not want to drive home after celebrating the happy event. It was a beautiful hotel and service was great! Overall, it was a great experience and the hotel staff was terrific.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2013

You cant go wrong here very organize and great service, Clean, and well take care. My family and I have a great time and feel like home. Exellent for bussines and vacation as well. Breakfast very good, pool very clean Housekeeping department very friendly as well as the Front Desk.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2013

the hotel staff all did not speak any english terrible food raw meat cold eggs no bread or donuts if you stay there learn to speak spanish and eat elsewhere its a great location but after staying at 20 or more hampton inns this was the worst we also got woke up by housekeeping at 8 am even though we had the do not disturb sigh in door but it was printed in english which explains the problem

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dude2050
Zaki B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Reply Sent: Click here to respond · 07/30/13 08:21 AM · Zaki Basalath (Reg)

Subject: Your stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Bolingbrook, Illinois

Dear John Anderson:

First and foremost, we were honored to have you as our guests at our hotel. We're disappointed that we failed to exceed your expectations and received some low scores on your feedback on on-line survey during your stay with us. Exceeding guest expectations is foremost important to us, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Secondly, friendly service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you're not satisfied, we don't expect you to pay. That's our commitment and your guarantee. That's 100% Hampton.

Further more, our record indicates that I had an opportunity to talk to you you on July 26, 2013. During our conversation, I personally apologize for this unfortunate situation, and honored 100% satisfaction guarantee,and issued full credit of $139.90 on the credit card on file, which had been taken care on July 26th. If you haven't received the credit on your credit card. Please inform me immediately for me to follow up with financial institution.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for this unfortunate situation, and assure you that we will take corrective measures to avoid this type of incidents in the future. We certainly hope that you would give us another chance to insure a successful experience at our hotel in near future.

Zaki Basalath
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Bolingbrook, IL
zaki.basalath@hilton.com
630-222-7517

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolingbrook
Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook I-55
#3 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Romeoville, IL
SpringHill Suites Chicago Bolingbrook
Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Bolingbrook

Been to Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook? Share your experiences!