“Very Satisfied”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Saint Charles, Iowa
“Very Satisfied”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

We enjoyed out stay at the Hoiday Inn in Bolingbrook and would recommend this hotel to others. Had very friendly service. (Thanks Kohlby!) Clean. Very comfy beds. Great coffee. Our family enjoyed the large indoor pool. We had breakfast in their hotel restaurant. Which was delicious. The price of the food was fairly comparable to other restaurants. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel. Thanks for the great service. Will come back to say if ever in the area again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Carrie S
LRyan205, Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Dear Very Satisfied,

Thank you for your review. I have shared your comments with Kohlby and the rest of the staff. Every is very happy positive results from their hours of hard work and dedication. I am glad you had a chance to use the pool area. It is an absolute gem! Perfect for families and those who just want to relax in the hot tub. I hope you visit us again real soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

What a great experience, Nice hotel, Great service, Great people makes you feel at home, My hotel of choice when traveling within the area , clean comfortable rooms and again very friendly staff, always looking foward to my stays here.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room here
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
LRyan205, Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this review, 8 June 2013
Dear Ira,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really value feedback from travelers like yourself.
Hervey Bay, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

Friendly staff on arrival. We only stayed here for one night. Rooms were clean and tidy, while the beds and pillows were comfortable. There is no complimentary breakfast, but you can purchase food in their restaurant.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your positive feedback is motivation for our entire staff. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.
Livonia, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

This is my hotel of choice when I travel to the greater Chicago area. Even though it's 1/2 hour drive to the office, it's well worth the extra drive time. The hotel staff is very friendly and attentive to me needs. Kohlby at the Front Desk always makes sure my stay is the best. Peter in the lounge is provides great service and makes great conversation. The General Manager also has made me feel very welcome. I highly recommend this hotel if your are in the area.

Room Tip: There are some larger suite type rooms. These are especailly nice if you have a family, or wnat a Ja...
Dear Rich L,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn and Suites Bolingbrook! I am absolutely elated that you have found our service above average We are constantly looking for ways to improve the guest experience. I will be sure to share your comments with Kohlby, Peter, and the rest of the staff. .
inft
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I was very pleased with my overall stay. Pool area and fitness area kept up and well maintained. The rooms were clean and comfortable and they have a restaraunt and bar. Breakfast was less than average. They had little fruit cups in plastic containers that looked more like something you would see at a doctors office. Would have like to see made to order omelettes.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
LRyan205, Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the staff at our weekly staff meeting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

In my earlier review I said what a great hotel this was. The staff are still very friendly and the hotel is gradually being refurbished, so no major complaints except for check-in when I arrived.

I arrived about 230pm. The receptionist took alll my details, credit card, etc and then told me that he couldn't give me a room yet because housekeeping hadn't told him which were cleaned yet. Here's me thinking he is going to call housekeeping and find out but instead he turns round and starts a conversation with his colleague. After about 5 minutes I ask him how long it is going to be. He says "I don't know". I have been travelling since the night before and I'm tired and want a shower. I am not in the mood to play games. After another 5 minutes of nothing I tell him he can give me a soft drink from the pantry and I will sit in the lounge and wait and he can call me when he has something. It would have been nicer if he had taken the initiative, but hey some people need to be told what to do. Finally after another 10 minutes the receptionist goes exploring for a room and comes back with a key. No doubt housekeeping let him down, but it would have been nicer if he had shown a little more concern and a sense of urgency....

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to see we continue to meet your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.
Cabot, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

I had a driver that was needing a place to stay in the wee hours of the am. I called hotel after hotel after hotel and they were not only really really expensive, but did not have a convenient place to park. This hotel was not only accomodating for him to find a place to park but was 30% cheaper than any other hotel in the area. Their kindness did not go unnoticed. They took what had been a horrible 24 hours for a driver and turned it around. Thank you so much!!

Room Tip: non smoking:)
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
LRyan205, Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this review, 28 April 2013
Thank you very much for staying at the Holiday Inn and Suites. I feel a personal connection to you because I was the person who you spoke to when you made the reservation. I am so glad you chose the Holiday Inn. We will always do our best to create a memorable experience for our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the hotel staff. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolingbrook
Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook
Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
#7 of 8 in Bolingbrook
SpringHill Suites Chicago Bolingbrook
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville

Been to Holiday Inn Bolingbrook? Share your experiences!