“An emergency stay, but so nice”

Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had reservations at the LaQuinta across the highway. It was SO bad we checked out within the hour. I went to Holiday Inn and begged for a room. They accomodated me and my 91 yo mother for our 5 night stay. It was clean, safe, quiet (even though we overlooked the entrance) and I am very grateful they found a room for us as all others were sold out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
LRyan205, Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for the kind words. I remember you coming into the hotel and asking if we had rooms. I specifically recall how tired and frustrated you were and your terrible experience at La Quinta. It was an honor to be able serve you and get you situated.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Did not even expect a Holiday Inn to have a restaurant and after 4 nights in 4 different Midwestern towns it was great to find this place. The pasta with red pepper cream sauce was awesome. Salad fresh and delicious. The beds were comfy. The gym was pretty basic but fine. Good place for a business overnight.

Stayed: July 2014
LRyan205, Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

The Holiday Inn and Suites Bolingbrook is the only full service hotel in Bolingbrook. We have an amazing restaurant and an award winning bar. In addition our delicious menu, we also offer different seasonal specials everyday. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I love celebrating my birthday here it feels like a,home away from home. Just walking in the door i enjoyed the welcoming envirnoment. The staff was very imformative and helpful suggesting local pizza places. Me and my husband will be coming,back for another getaway very soon. Excellant pineapple of service.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Tasheet

Thank you for your recent review. We are the only full service hotel in Bolingbrook and we can boost that we have the best staff of any hotel in the area. Our goal is to create a memorable guest experience and make you feel like your at home.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Great hotel but bathrooms need to be updated. Very spacious rooms a plus is that they come with mini fridge and microwave,andfree wifi. Very comfortable beds and I love that they had the option of soft and firm pillows I will be staying here again.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Kayla H

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your recent review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff really prides itself on creating a memorable guest experience. I understand that you commented on the bathroom furnishings. I am a little confused because all our bathrooms have just been renovated with in the past two months. I would like to speak to you personally about this if you have a minute or two that you can spare. My email address is lryan@bolingbrookholidayinn.com. Thanks. Larry Ryan

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed 4 days at this holiday inn, and can say it was a great experience. Staff is awesome and helpful. Recommended places to shop and entertainment in area. Gave me directions I could follow. Room was cleaned every day and they even found my missing contact. Beds are comfortable and the soft pillows are awesome. Pool not busy during week so got my swim in. Will definetly stay again when I work in the area

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank gamma66
LRyan205, Manager at Holiday Inn Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for your recent review. Our facility, our location and our dedication to providing excellent customer service are just some of the reasons we are the number one hotel in the Bolingbrook area. We hope that you will come back and stay with us sometime in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Staff was polite and very helpful rooms were clean pool and workout room were excellent stayed for a month and would definetly recommend this hotel to any one in the Chicago area I will be staying there every time I am in the area for work or for vacation

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Tdog1604

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The hotel staff will be flattered once they read your review. The entire staff appreciates the time and effort you have put in to recognize their hard work and dedication. Thanks.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

After looking at all these "good" reviews that convinced me to stay at this hotel, I had to write a REAL review after staying at this horrid place! It isn't clean like the reviews state. It is downright nasty! The furniture is dated, the carpet has stains, and the bathrooms are completely old and nasty looking. I couldn't believe how dirty the windows were, filled with bugs and dust and god knows what. It was not a place I even felt comfortable staying the night at due to the many issues my girlfriend and I experienced. I also did not think it was appropriate how I was treated by a staff member named Kohlby who not only came outside to smoke when I did, but also flirted with me knowing I had a girlfriend. She went on to give me her number which I thought was very unprofessional. This is your place of employment, not a place to pick up men. All in all, the dirtiness of the place had us packing our belongings and leaving to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013

Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion and I completely respect yours. First let me take a moment to thank you for your feedback. While I respect your opinion of our hotel, I do not agree with your overall perception of our rooms and the service our staff provided. First and foremost, all of our bathrooms have undergone a complete renovation. That renovation included the entire bathroom including upgrading to a more modern decor. Secondly, our staff prides itself on providing our guests with a memorable experience. Creating a memorable experience starts with respect. Each and everyone one of our employees is expected to respect each and everyone of our hotel guests. We take that very seriously around here. Our employees have a designated smoking area that is located away from hotel and is out of sight from our hotel guests. Smoking with a hotel guest is a violation of our policy and will not be tolerated. Any employee that is caught fraternizing with an guest of the hotel will be terminated. Kohlby is one of our most beloved and valued members of our staff. The behavior you described in not like her. With that said, I would like to investigate the matter further. I would like to personally speak to you regarding your stay, Please email me a phone number and a time that is best to reach you at. My email is lryan@bolingbrookholidayinn.com or I can be reached directly at (630) 679-1600x612. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.