“Would not stay again”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Would not stay again”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I guess for the price you get what you pay for. The room was not very clean, the bathroom especially. Breakfast choices were meager. Wifi was spotty. There was mold in the bathroom. The shower head had layers of crud on it. The heater in the room was extremely noisy. There was a lot of noise in the hallway. I'm hard of hearing and the heater and hallway noise work me up.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
BOLINGBROOKLQGM, General Manager at Bolingbrook Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I truly appreciate your feedback; it is mine and our team’s goal to provide the guests with a positive and memorable experience.
I do apologize that your last experience was not what you had expected from La Quinta.

Nonetheless, I do appreciate your time to provide a review for us on Trip Advisor.
Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities.

We hope you will be staying with us again.

Mike Chikani.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Enjoyed the stay as we do other La Quinta's but the pool was only 3 ft deep all across so mostly for children. Hot tub was comfortable. Business computer at front desk for guest use was EXTREMELY slow. Staff was very friendly and the location was just what we needed for trips into Chicago and area events. The room was very comfortable and though our room was next to the Interstate it wasn't such that we couldn't sleep. Overall I would stay again and recommend this to others.

Room Tip: Dont stay near the steps as the banging doors when children run up and down if you are on the 2nd or...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
BOLINGBROOKLQGM, General Manager at Bolingbrook Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Chicago - Bolingbrook La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. I do appreciate your business and your time to go on Trip Advisor and writing the review for us.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Really nice place. Very friendly people who are very helpful. Compared to some other La Quinta places I have stayed this one is much better. Nice on and off of I-55. Room had fridge and microwave both worked fine. Beds were good, breakfast was good just a nice place to stay especially at the price just a great deal all around.

Room Tip: If you want a hotel on the cheap this is the place.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is just a great cheap place to lay your head. Great beds and nice rooms. Pretty quiet and free breakfast. Great location off the highway and great RATES! The customer service is solid always willing to go the extra mile with a smile.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 27 August 2013

When staying in a La Quinta my expectations are never really super high. This property though is a winner. Decent location, quality service and an outstanding value. No negatives. The check-in was fast and I even got a treat bag for being a La Quinta stays program member (only my third La Quinta in 3 years). Breakfast was the standard mid-tier hotel fair, but it is always a plus. Internet worked and wasn't slow. Will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
BOLINGBROOKLQGM, Manager at Bolingbrook Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 September 2013

pontiac
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Great price and value, convenient location off the highway. I was most impressed at the friendly staff-fast check in and fast service.
The room was clean, except the carpet needs to be replaced-and made my feet dirty. There is a pool and exercise room.
I would give it 5 stars except for the dirty carpet. Please bring flip flops or extra socks. Breakfast was pretty good. I would happily stay here again-but never let me bare feet hit the floor.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Mike Chikani.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolingbrook
Ramada Bolingbrook
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
#6 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook I-55
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville

Been to Bolingbrook Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!