“Very Good Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Richardson, Texas, United States
“Very Good Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here to visit a family member in the hospital in Chicago and didn't want to stay in the city due to the price of parking. Very nice hotel. The only complaints I have is not being recognized for being an Elite Member at the front desk upon check-in, and the indoor pool being closed due to the pipes being frozen, which I can understand. I did want to swim while I was there for the exercise and relaxation but that couldn't be helped. Otherwise a great overall hotel experience.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay a few nights in the area. The room was clean and seemed to be newly remodeled. I think some people are expecting a Hilton when checking in. Be realistic in your expectations for a hotel under $100 a night. I have no complaints and stay in hotels more often than my own bed.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank deanh88jr
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

This hotel is beyond a disgrace! The front desk is very young people who just sit on their cell phones in the back room, everytime I went up there they were no where to be found. Either outside smoking or in the back room. The rooms are gross, the carpet was all ripped up and the leather chair looked like it had a bite taken out of it. The tv is a tube, when I called and asked for something the front desk would say, "ummm... No", never once was I offered help with anything. The beds are hard springs, I finally woke up for the day at 7 am because I couldn't stand being in it any longer. Soap, coffee, even the "breakfast" which was all proceSessed crap food was terrible! The orange juice was 90% water, the POOL OMG, it had so much chemical in it, it burned my skin and my daughter with very sensitive skin. One of their lights fell out and was just pulled out sitting on the side of the pool with the led hanging out. The hot tub is full of people's filth, and also burns your skin. There is no vents so the pool room is fogged up and water drips from the ceiling. It's SO GROSS!! I could go on and on but all in all you couldn't pay me to stay here. It was like a crack house.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Bolingbrook hotels

Rayville, Louisiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed just one night at this motel only because we were visiting friends that lived close by. Our choice would have been another La Quinta in the area.

First off, this motel is old and needs updating. Mainly the televisions! Most La Quintas have FLAT Screen TV's, this one has the old TUBE TV's which are by far out of date.

The carpet in our room had a huge RIP in it, creating a trip and fall hazard. This needs to be repaired.

The breakfast was adequate with Sausage Patties and Egg Patties. Could use some gravy and biscuits. Also, no breakfast pastries were available.

We are regular ELITE La Quinta customers and have come to expect certain things from La Quinta motels, this site falls short on a number of our expectations.

We WILL NOT stay at this location again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Charleston, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

The front desk attendants when we checked in and out were very personable! The both made us feel that they were happy to see us and thanked us for being a guest! We had a king suite which was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very ample and the staff made sure that it was well stocked.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BOLINGBROOKLQGM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bolingbrook, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Chicago - Bolingbrook La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. I do appreciate your business and your time to go on Trip Advisor and writing the review for us.

Hopefully we will see you soon.

Thank you.

Mike Chikani.
Bolingbrook, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I've stayed at this hotel since it has open but through the years it has not been up kept. The rooms are never cleaned well. Twice now in the past few months my bathroom was discusting and I find things people leave behind. It makes me wonder how well they are really cleaning. The second floor hall way smells like mildew has built up, as though the carpets have not been cleaned. If you are staying in a suite, be prepared to hear an ongoing noise of the back flow system. It sounded like water is running all night. Overall the place needs some serious cleaning and upgrading. There may be BED BUGS living in this dirty place!

• Stayed November 2013