My name is Ebony Renee Williams and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay with you all. The fact that the hotel suite was only $69 was awesome. I felt unsafe and had nowhere to go. A friend of mine paid for me to stay overnight. I enjoyed the fact that I had the freedom to shower or bathe or enjoy the whirlpool. I got to read, or practice my religion. There was a phonebook, nightlights, conditioner, shampoo, etc. It was essentially like a safe house for me. Cartoons were also welcomed. I had a complaint because of fear and it was handled well, by the first employee at the front desk. I forgot to ask her name. Then Jeremy and Katie were very welcoming. They offered 100% customer satisfactory service. The food was impeccable and like a home cooked meal. I was truly comforted in my time of stress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-57 at exit 315, conveniently located next to Northfield Shopping Mall. Monday through Thursday complimentary drink coupons given to Tucci's Fine Italian restaurant! The Legends Sports Center, Kankakee River State Park, Splash Valley Water Park, Exploration Station for Children and Olivet Nazarene University home to the Chicago Bears training camp are just a few of the many visitor sites to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inns & Suites Bourbonnais/Kankakee Hotel Bourbonnais
- Americas Best Inns And Suites Bourbonnais/Kankakee
- Lees Hotel Kankakee
- Lees Hotel Bourbonnais