Some aspects of our stay were very good, others problematic. Good news first: best price in the area, parking lot and exterior mentioned in earlier reviews are perfect, breakfast was busy and crowded but very well served and managed, room was spacious, bed comfortable, check out courteous and efficient. Bad news: check in about 5:00 pm was very slow, 2 staff members were at the counter and we were the only ones there, several repetitive questions and confusion with the person checking us in also answering the phone while the second person just watched. The biggest problem was the bathroom had hair in the tub and a very long hair fell out of a clean wash cloth as I unfolded it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-57 at exit 315, conveniently located next to Northfield Shopping Mall. Monday through Thursday complimentary drink coupons given to Tucci's Fine Italian restaurant! The Legends Sports Center, Kankakee River State Park, Splash Valley Water Park, Exploration Station for Children and Olivet Nazarene University home to the Chicago Bears training camp are just a few of the many visitor sites to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Choice Hotels and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inns And Suites Bourbonnais/Kankakee
- Americas Best Inns & Suites Bourbonnais/Kankakee Hotel Bourbonnais
- Lees Hotel Kankakee
- Lees Hotel Bourbonnais