“Cafe ”

Ranked #2 of 8 Nightlife in Towyn
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Cafe ”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Great little cafe. Great food and the little man from Wigan and his wife are lovely friendly people The brunch was great and great value. Will defiantly be going back. Thanks guys.

2 Thank Summol133

Cheshire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I use this place regular when staying at the caravan park, the food is great and the staff are very friendly, I can't fault the place. Highly recommended

2 Thank Shazbo78
Teford
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Have eaten here half a dozen times this summer.
Food is excellent,well prepared and presented,and good value.
The whole place is spotless.
Dean and his wife work so very hard.
Lester and hazel Owen.teford.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lester O
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exellent top quality food”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I visited with my grandad on the 27th september 2013 the cafe is very nice i had a gammon dinner apsilutely scrumcious i recomend this to other people also the people are very polite (scottrichardson)

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Scott123321
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly recommended. Good value for money”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Me and my family have been here a few times .we was ere in August and again today.we recommended this place to my in laws who was visiting at the end of august .and they also enjoyed there meals ..as a trained cook myself and my mum who was with us today is a qualified chef ..not one of us had any problems ..the food is good value for money and good size portions even the kids meals are a good size..the couple who runs the grill made us Welcome and could have a laugh and a joke with them and friendly to my kids ...

Visited September 2013