The Kinmel(Abergele)
US$79
Plas Ifan(Prestatyn)
US$118
1,831 results
All reviewsty mawrevening entertainmentboathouse restaurantshort breakboat householiday parkgreat weekendentertainment staffcentral heatinggreat entertainmentlittle girlall agescome homenight breakbad reviewschildren's entertainmentholiday home
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went there to celibate my daughter bday. In craven there was no glass to drink water when I told on reception the girl did said she will send it but they didn't send anything till evening so we ring them again then they send it.very poor service. Poor hygiene. Swimming pool water was yellow in color. Every activities are chargeable. If I have read the reviews of this place before I would not have book it. It was the wars place I have visited.

2  Thank palssingh
PDRService, Guest Relations Manager at Parkdean Resorts - Ty Mawr Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, although I was extremely sorry to read that on this occasion you have not experienced the standards that we usually deliver here at Ty Mawr, on behalf of all the team I would like to apologise for the disappointment caused and we hope that we are able to welcome you back to one of our parks again in the future where hopefully your faith will be restored.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having arrived from a fantastic site further along the north coast of Wales, we pulled into the Ty Mawr resort with high expectations. I’ve stayed in another Parkdean resort which was a fantastic place so was expecting the same from this franchise. Oh how wrong we were!!! As we were in a motor home, we were directed to a site known as The Warren and were told we could pitch anywhere but could we ensure the vehicle was lined up centrally with the yellow block. We arrived at the designated site to find a mix of camper vans, caravans, motorhomes & trailer tents. So far so good however, this is where it all starts to go wrong. Now we had no control over the weather but it was extremely windy and we were a little concerned about objects flying about, mostly rubbish. This was due to the large bins flipping open which in turn attached the seagulls!! After being bombed by these beasts, my partner took matters into his own hands & turned the bin around so that the lid wouldn’t open easily. Note to self...don’t eat anything outside as you’re likely to get mugged by the giant seagulls that seem to have this in built ability to know where & when you’re eating.
As for the facilities...well, the current seagull that is no more, currently lies on the roof of the toilet block and has done so since we arrived on Tuesday 19th June! Other campers had complained but yet it still remained. The other birds were mourning the loss of their friend and would not leave it or us alone. This is an environmental health issue! The shower block it’s self was disgusting!! The drains were blocked on the gents and backing up into the ladies, as for the smell, I’ll leave your imagination . We reported all of this at the start of our short stay and again in the middle and finally on Friday as still nothing has been done. Each time being told maintenance will deal with it. I guess maintenance is on Holiday hopefully at a better resort than this. The waste water disposal was used as a dumping ground for cans, baby wipes & cutlery, not cleaned out for days, as for things being checked 3 times a day, I doubt very much they are checked 3 times a week!! As for the previous comments from management regarding the faculties, I would question whether these have been updated ever.
Management: please contact me to discuss my refund as you have sold me a lemon & fallen well below your customer service standards as well as environmental health standards. I look forward to hearing from you.
If you are reading this review & considering booking do so at your own peril as you are most certainly required to complete your own Health & Safety Risk Assessment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tracy C

Hi there.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, although I was sorry to hear that Ty Mawr has not exceeded your expectations on this occasion.
We are keen to discuss the issues you have raised in further detail, please can you contact the Holiday Sales Manager at your earliest convenience on 01745 832079 who will endeavour to restore your faith in Parkdean Resorts.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived park looked amazing!
Then..
very gutted I upgraded as my seven year old suffers allergies and a newer van means a cleaner van!
Arrived to a very small very old van!
Holes in laminate floor curtains old and not all hanging up!!
Called and was told the only benefit of upgrade is double glazed windows and central heating???
Waste of money!! Do not bother!
Van so small and so old :( such a shame

Hi there.

Thank you for posting your review of your holiday on Trip Advisor, although I was sorry to read that you experienced some issues with the upgrade that you had paid for. I would like to assure you that all of our units are usually cleaned and prepared to our high standards and ready for our guest’s arrival therefore to receive feedback such as yours is extremely concerning.

I will certainly pass your comments onto the management team who will review them accordingly and I am sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you all.

Going forward should you holiday with us again in the future please contact your chosen park when making your booking and speak to the Holiday Sales Team direct, who will be able to discuss with you the different Holiday Home options that we have available to ensure that you book and are allocated a caravan that best suits your families requirements.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for an overnight stay whilst looking at holiday home ownership with my daughter and grandkids.
The service we received from Henry and Luke was superb despite my constantly changing requests and no pressure to purchase they made the buying process very enjoyable.
The Park was very clean , kids entertainment was great, food in the restaurant was reasonably priced and tasty and 2 cocktails for £8 from 5-7 .
Pool area was great and clean only negative was not enough changing cubicles.

Hi there.

What lovely feedback to receive, it was great to hear that Henry and Luke have helped you through the process which in turn has helped you to decide to purchase your very own Holiday Home here at Ty Mawr. We do hope that you and your family are all now enjoying park life and we looking forward to seeing you all when you are next on park.

I will certainly pass your comments on to the management team with regards to the changing cubicles in the swimming pool which will be reviewed accordingly as we are always looking at ways to improve the facilities here on park.

Once again on behalf of all the team here, thank you for your kind words and we hope that you enjoy your holiday home and create lots of amazing memories here on park.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We've just returned from a two night stay. We had such a great time here, On arrival we checked in and received a very warm welcome by the lovely ladies at Reception.We made our way to the pitch, we were informed to pitch where we want but not around the edge? No big problem as there were plenty of spaces to choose from. The site is lovely, toilets are fine (I've seen worse) they are often cleaned and toilet roll refilled. Showers are bit dodgy turning v hot and cold! But clean.
The boathouse is lovely and every member of staff so polite and helpful. Our food was lovely & not over priced. Chippy amazing, yes you pay a bit for the fish but don't you always? Swimming pool was fab not sure about the heated part (think it was off the day we went) but apart from that it was great didnt put us off. Fantastic entertainment in the morning for our little girl she loved it. My only disappointment is other noisey campers some behaviour I find unacceptable but that's not the fault of ty mawr although I did see security driving round I really think a little bit more of a presence wouldn't go a miss....Other than that one gripe I really can't moan about anything. We had the best time and will definitely be back soon starting to look for dates now :) The staff made this place each and everyone of them they work so hard. Keep up the good work but just a few tweaks around camp site rules wouldn't go a miss.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PDRService, Guest Relations Manager at Parkdean Resorts - Ty Mawr Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there.

It was wonderful to read that you enjoyed your recent visit to Ty Mawr and your stay on the touring fields, I will certainly pass your kind words onto the team whom I am sure will be extremely grateful.

We always review the feedback that we receive as this enables us to continuously look at ways to improve our park and service. I would therefore like to thank you for taking the time to leave your suggestions.

I have noted that you are already looking at future holiday dates, if you would like any assistance regarding making your next booking please do not hesitate to contact the Holiday Sales Team direct on 01745 832079.