“Excellent Service all the way around...”

Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Super 8 Chicago Bridgeview Motel when I was visiting for the weekend, and I immensely enjoyed myself and am excited about coming again. The staff was very professional and courteous just like at the 5 star hotels. I was really impressed by how meticulously they keep the place clean and freshened up. I also was particularly impressed by how clean the room I stayed in was and I took a spanned video of the room the first night I got there. I definitely would stay here again and one of the staff ladies told me that they're getting microwave ovens for all the rooms so that's a little renovation that they're doing. I did my trip through Priceline.com and it was a great and fair price. I like the bus system nearby(especially from the Midway Intl Airport), everything was very easy to get to, so it was in a very good location. The breakfast was very good and just what I needed and wanted to get me through part of the day. It was spotless in the Breakfast area and I really appreciated that. The staff took care of my needs and wants while I was there, and anything that I wanted to know, they told me about. I'm very happy and pleased with this hotel and would recommend that people stay here, I really liked it and it was really inexpensive on top of everything else.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

A Wyndham traveler
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 17 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Clean, quiet and pleasant surroundings. The staff are professional, courteous and inviting enough to make one feel welcomed and comfortable during the stay. Super 8 in Bridgeview, Illinois is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Rose B
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Near Chicago and all the museums, this inexpensive, family-oriented hotel truly enhanced our vacation. After a day of exploits thru Chicago's museums, restaurants and sites, it was wonderful to have a nice, CLEAN safe place to come back and rest up. The staff was extra helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We could go about our daily excursions, knowing all would be safe and quiet upon our return.

Room Tip: Our room was in the back and was very quiet. If you want a larger room, you should ask for one on th...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Nice, clean hotel located just a few minutes from Midway airport. Situated conveniently along the bus line that takes you to the Orange Line of the Chicago EL. Free breakfast was terrific, as well as other amenities like dispensers for shampoo and body wash in shower and lotion by sink. Friendly staff! We felt safe on the second floor and had a good view of the nice homes in the neighborhood. There were two of us and we each had our own comfortable bed. Turned on the heat for warmth and to block airplane traffic noise...no problem whatsoever.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank kkronson
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 21 March 2014

First off the pillows are amazing. The owners dropped a pretty penny on the new gel pillows. The rooms are remarkably clean and the staff is helpful and curtious. New flat screens with a great selection of channels. Book book book ! You wont be disapointed.

• Stayed: March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Southwest Side
Quality Inn Midway Airport
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#141 of 192 in Chicago
Midway Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Oak Lawn
Sleep Inn Midway Airport
#4 of 5 in Bedford Park

Been to Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area? Share your experiences!