“Excellent Service”

Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had very excellent service on my stay on 5/8/2014
This hotel is very nice & everything is really nice & very clean!!!!
Keri Hall, the manager,checked me in was as helpful & pleasant as she has been with all of my other encounters with her on my previous stays!!!!!
It's just nice to have wonderful service, being a truck driver!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed for a night as we had early morning flight from Midway airport. Its not too far from Midway airport. We were pleasantly surprised by the service and the rooms quality. It is a good value for the price. The staff was really friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nit14
Reviewed 26 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
4  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel was very nice for a very reasonable rate. The front desk staff were incredibly polite, and our room was very nice. The king sized bed was comfortable, and the decor was lovely. Everything was very clean. The bathroom was a little worse for wear, but still clean, and for a price this low, I have no complaints.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alyssa L
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Super 8 Chicago Bridgeview Motel when I was visiting for the weekend, and I immensely enjoyed myself and am excited about coming again. The staff was very professional and courteous just like at the 5 star hotels. I was really impressed by how meticulously they keep the place clean and freshened up. I also was particularly impressed by how clean the room I stayed in was and I took a spanned video of the room the first night I got there. I definitely would stay here again and one of the staff ladies told me that they're getting microwave ovens for all the rooms so that's a little renovation that they're doing. I did my trip through Priceline.com and it was a great and fair price. I like the bus system nearby(especially from the Midway Intl Airport), everything was very easy to get to, so it was in a very good location. The breakfast was very good and just what I needed and wanted to get me through part of the day. It was spotless in the Breakfast area and I really appreciated that. The staff took care of my needs and wants while I was there, and anything that I wanted to know, they told me about. I'm very happy and pleased with this hotel and would recommend that people stay here, I really liked it and it was really inexpensive on top of everything else.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
A Wyndham traveler
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 17 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Clean, quiet and pleasant surroundings. The staff are professional, courteous and inviting enough to make one feel welcomed and comfortable during the stay. Super 8 in Bridgeview, Illinois is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Rose B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Southwest Side
Quality Inn Midway Airport
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#141 of 192 in Chicago
Midway Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Oak Lawn
Sleep Inn Midway Airport
#4 of 5 in Bedford Park

Been to Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area

Address: 7887 W 79th St, Bridgeview, IL 60455-1413
Region: United States > Illinois > Bridgeview
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Price Range: £48 - £71 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area 2*
Newly remodeled, this beautiful hotel, located near I55 / I294, is just minutes away from Toyota Park, Chicago Fire Soccer, Brookfield Zoo and within an easy drive to Midway Airport, Hawthorne Race Track or downtown Chicago. The perfect spot for business or leisure travelers. Park-N-Fly Packages are now available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area Hotel Bridgeview