“Close to Chicago MidWay”

Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My boyfriend is visiting for a few weeks and came in through midway. It was a late flight so instead of driving back up to wisconsin, we decided to book a hotel for one night and make the trek home on saturday afternoon. The super 8 was cheap and near the airport. I can emphasize enough just how surprised I was by how nice the hotel was. I've stayed at Super 8 hotels before and I've never seen one as nice as this. The lobby was impeccable and the managers on shift were very very pleasant and accommodating. We went up to our room, which was rather small for a king size, but that would probably be my one and only criticism. The room was very nicely updated with modern decor and bedding it was as if we had paid a lot more. The room was very clean and my favorite part was when I tried the bed out. Oh my god, the mattress was fantastic! And that means something coming from me because my home mattress is amazing and has spoiled me, I don't often find hotel beds to be very comfortable but this one I just sunk in and felt like I was on a cloud. I know that probably sounds very flowery, but I just can't get over how surprised I was that a Super 8 was so nice! There a ton of other hotels around the air port ( and while I know you have to consider the fact that it is by an airport) they had way higher prices than we would've liked to spend on only one night. I definitely think we got our money's worth and then some. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you're planning on stay in that area and don't want to spend too much, I would definitely stay there again! The staff was lovely and the continental breakfast wasn't half bad (cereal, toast, waffles, juice, coffee, and hard boiled eggs) although I never expect anything super gourmet from continental breakfasts but honestly, I think we would have been just as happy if they only had coffee!

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the back side of the building if you sleep with the window open, traffic is ki...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Marshfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had very excellent service on my stay on 5/8/2014
This hotel is very nice & everything is really nice & very clean!!!!
Keri Hall, the manager,checked me in was as helpful & pleasant as she has been with all of my other encounters with her on my previous stays!!!!!
It's just nice to have wonderful service, being a truck driver!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed for a night as we had early morning flight from Midway airport. Its not too far from Midway airport. We were pleasantly surprised by the service and the rooms quality. It is a good value for the price. The staff was really friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank nit14
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel was very nice for a very reasonable rate. The front desk staff were incredibly polite, and our room was very nice. The king sized bed was comfortable, and the decor was lovely. Everything was very clean. The bathroom was a little worse for wear, but still clean, and for a price this low, I have no complaints.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alyssa L
Lemon Grove, California
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Super 8 Chicago Bridgeview Motel when I was visiting for the weekend, and I immensely enjoyed myself and am excited about coming again. The staff was very professional and courteous just like at the 5 star hotels. I was really impressed by how meticulously they keep the place clean and freshened up. I also was particularly impressed by how clean the room I stayed in was and I took a spanned video of the room the first night I got there. I definitely would stay here again and one of the staff ladies told me that they're getting microwave ovens for all the rooms so that's a little renovation that they're doing. I did my trip through Priceline.com and it was a great and fair price. I like the bus system nearby(especially from the Midway Intl Airport), everything was very easy to get to, so it was in a very good location. The breakfast was very good and just what I needed and wanted to get me through part of the day. It was spotless in the Breakfast area and I really appreciated that. The staff took care of my needs and wants while I was there, and anything that I wanted to know, they told me about. I'm very happy and pleased with this hotel and would recommend that people stay here, I really liked it and it was really inexpensive on top of everything else.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Midway
BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites - Midway Airport
Midway Inn & Suites
Midway Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Oak Lawn

Been to Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area? Share your experiences!