Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
US$106
Hotels.com
US$208
Residence Inn
Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$114
QualityInn
US$104
US$94
All reviewsmidway airporttruck driverroom was cleanchicago areabody washcomfortable stayplace to stayyogurtfuneralhousekeeperdowntownhallway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I fell very happy with my husband at here.
Your staffs were friendly, the room was very clean, service was very good, the food was very tasty, the view very nice. .......... So I'm very like .If I have chance I'll go back with my family, maybe with us baby because It has be many us memory.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Keri H, Manager at Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank for the wonderful review. Our guests mean the world to us!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I left a bag behind and when I called, the staff just made a joke out it and laughed. I know it was my expensive mistake, but their attitude was unacceptable and we will not be back.
There were stains and hair on bathroom wall and the toilet didn't flush correctly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I apologize if you were treated in any manner that was less than 100% professional and courteous. Please try us again. I can ensure you that will never happen again.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The room was very clean. The staff was top notch on advice for touring Chicago. The hotel is about a 10 minute drive to the transportation center at Midway. It was very convienent to park at the station all day for $5 then hop the Orange line into the city. At most a half an hour ride. The manager suggested the Go Chicago card as the best value for sight seeing, we agree. Thanks it was a wonderful time. Please ask the manager for some complimentary choclate wisconsin cheese.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

the hotel was fine. it was clean and quiet and the price was good. if you have a car you are only about 15 minutes from downtown chicago(without traffic). its close to cellular field if you like baseball. the staff was a little shaky. i had a hard time checking in because i was told that a guest with my same last named checked in before causing a mix up wherein he got my room. they did their best to resolve the problem. as i said the room was nice and quiet with a nice size fridge and microwave and good tv options. places to eat are close by. one minor thing was how the manager on duty at check out was not able to figure out how to give me mapquest directions to my next destination

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple