“Good stay”

Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights about 2 months ago and had a pleasant experience. The room was clean and comfortable (although a bit on the small side), the staff was friendly and the parking & wireless were free. The surrounding area was nice as well and had a few different dining options. No complaints at all – a decent hotel to stay at if you’re in the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Keri H, Manager at Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband wrote a review several days ago, but I have not seen it posted, so I will try again. We booked a room here, when we missed our connecting flight. As soon as we booked this room southwest informed us they were paying for our lodging as the delay was their fault. We immediately called to cancel this reservation and were told we would hear of their decision in the morning. The next morning we were informed that our request for reimbursement was denied. Given our circumstances, I believe Super 8 should have accepted our request. My husband and I travel extensively, and we will not stay in any Super 8 hotels in the future.

Lynne DiFrancesco

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank loud827
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We booked this hotel from Germany months ago. Our stay was for two nights 05/23 - 05/25/2014.
The welcome was very friendly and helpful.
Our room was not very big but clean. The painting at the wall seems to be new.
Unfortunately there are no safes in the room. They are also not available at the front desk.
Breakfast is in the lobby and contains yoghurt, toast, waffles and other things.
The neighborhood seems to be calm.
We felt safe and would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank F

Thank you and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I fell very happy with my husband at here.
Your staffs were friendly, the room was very clean, service was very good, the food was very tasty, the view very nice. .......... So I'm very like .If I have chance I'll go back with my family, maybe with us baby because It has be many us memory.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank for the wonderful review. Our guests mean the world to us!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I left a bag behind and when I called, the staff just made a joke out it and laughed. I know it was my expensive mistake, but their attitude was unacceptable and we will not be back.
There were stains and hair on bathroom wall and the toilet didn't flush correctly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I apologize if you were treated in any manner that was less than 100% professional and courteous. Please try us again. I can ensure you that will never happen again.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The room was very clean. The staff was top notch on advice for touring Chicago. The hotel is about a 10 minute drive to the transportation center at Midway. It was very convienent to park at the station all day for $5 then hop the Orange line into the city. At most a half an hour ride. The manager suggested the Go Chicago card as the best value for sight seeing, we agree. Thanks it was a wonderful time. Please ask the manager for some complimentary choclate wisconsin cheese.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Southwest Side
Quality Inn Midway Airport
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#140 of 192 in Chicago
Midway Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Oak Lawn
Sleep Inn Midway Airport
#4 of 5 in Bedford Park

Been to Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area? Share your experiences!