“Great stadium, expensive food and parking”

Toyota Park (Bridgeview Stadium)
More attraction details
Owner description: Owned by the Village of Bridgeview and operated by Andell Sports Group, Toyota Park is a world-class soccer stadium and concert venue located at the corner of 71st & Harlem in Bridgeview, Illinois. Toyota Park has 20,000 dedicated seats for soccer and up to 28,000 dedicated seats for concerts. The state-of the art venue also has 48 luxury suites, numerous hospitality areas, and a full service Stadium Club.
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went to a Chicago Fire game over the Labor Day weekend. It was a wonderful experience overall. The stadium is in an odd location though and not really convenient to the Tri-state or to I-55. Parking charge was pretty steep at $15 to park on a gravel lot. We sat on the goal side near the "super fan" section which was very fun and so close to the action. Food is very expensive - really $4 for a water? Suggest you stop for lunch (or dinner) before you get to the stadium.

All reviews
"burbs"
"trek"
"rows"

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My family and I attended the Chicago Fire game last Sunday on a whim after seeing a groupon offer for 1/2 price tickets. We had never been to Toyota Park before and we left with an overall favorable impression. Our seats were a few rows up from the field, my boys really had a nice view of the action. The stadium was well kept and the staff were all friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back for another visit.

2  Thank Suzanne S
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Wanted to see what all the hype was about soccer. Enjoyed seeing everyone tailgating. Lots of red in the stadium Chicago fires color. Was able to purchase some fan apparel in the shop,lots of help offered. Very friendly, getting our tickets was easy and staff also friendly. Food was your average ball park food and ball park prices. Parking fee 15 dollars not bad for Chicago. My only dissapoinment no souvenir cups at this stadium when you buy a fountain drink. Parking lot leaving can be a little irritating, saw some staff just standing and not directing. Same when entering no one was directing. Regardless of that the park itself was great.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I will not go back.
Starting at $10 to park, and $10 per person to enter.
We found two stages, food vendors, other vendors, and carnival rides for the kids.

The event website did not list the events.

The event was boring. If it wasn’t for the company I attended the event with I would have considered the day a portion of my life wasted.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Saw Americanarama (Bob Dylan, Wilco, My Morning Jacket, Richard Thompson) here on July 12th. Perfect night and a great venue for the show - open enough to allow some breeze, but the acoustics were solid and there was little sound lost or wasted.

Parking arrangements - they seemed to route people all around to the back, then funnel everyone in a winding path through the neighborhood to leave - was the only detriment.