“Clean, safe, affordable & close to everything!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jablines
International de Jablines
Royston, United Kingdom
“Clean, safe, affordable & close to everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

My family gave been coming to Camping Jablines for many years now. The main pull is obviously its proximity to EuroDisney & Paris. We love it here because its so safe for our daughter & also the amazing beaches!!! It's very busy in high season, but then what do you expect? The shop is just for the bare essentials but there are some great hypermarkets very close by. We ❤ Florence in the office & nothing is too much trouble. For what you get, the price is fantastic. We are back again this summer for 2 weeks & just can't wait!

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank NixBed

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Madrid, Spain
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

The worst experience in my life at international de Jablines.
After a missunderstanding didn´t know how the manager starting to screams at us,he came to fight with me, he insult me, he call me piggy ( I´m spanish), and cancel my reservation.
I wanted to speak with him because I didn´t know what was going on and they just didn´t want to give me any explanations, they cancel my reservation and keep part of my money, my kids where there seeing everything, and many guess where there seeing everything.
One of them after this came to me and told me that I should go to the police and issue them, he was going to write and articule in a paper in Uk about what he heard and saw.
The worst is not the fact he keept part of my money ( it is steal ) but the fact he cancel my book reservations with my caravan at the door because I thing there were a big group and there were no pitches available.
I was on holidays and couldn´t spent my time doing such things. In 5 minutes I was in other camptsite and I paid the half money, For disney wichever place is right because you don´t spent time at camptsite.
Anyway I hope this family gets what they deserve, and give all may money back.
I have proofs about what I´m writting, anyone that whant them I can provide them at nightmareatjablines@gmail.com

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank pepespain23
CampingdeJablines, Directeur général at International de Jablines, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Good evening Sir,
When a customer, as soon as he arrive, is transgressing the rules of my campsite, when he is
making a lot of trouble in the reception room despite the presence of a lot of others customers, yes I confirm I prefer to send away this kind of personn.
About the refund ot the deposit , I can say you're lying for I gave you back the totality before you left my campsite.
The comments used in your mail and the way you are speaking show everybody I was wright to do what I have done.
Best regards.
The Manager.
Salisbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

This was a great holiday destination for us and we will be going back next year. As most people have mentioned you are close to Disney ( buy your tickets at the campsite). The owners are friendly and accomodating, showers and loos clean. There is a small shop within the campsite, for icecreams, bread, milk etc. The site is secure, entry is only via a key pad/barrier.
The campsite is situated in a large park ( public park) where you can stand up paddle board, take a small boat out or canoe, with all life jackets etc provided. from memory the use of the stand up paddle boards were about 8 euros' There are also x 2 man made beaches, which are clean, have lifeguards and are sectioned off for little people, those wanting to play and swim and the a further area for swimming without lots of people as that bit is very deep.
The whole site is great for active kids/ families and ample areas to ride bikes etc. The campsite even has a pitza deliver service. ( for those who are fed up with having food out of a tin)
No noise at night ( except for the odd thunder storm). Go and enjoy! It is busy but so are all summer holiday sites if they are good.

3 Thank Hodges2013
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Ok site, small pitches. It appears like some travellers use this site, this didn't appear to be an issue. Great location. Facilities clean and well run. We will go back if visiting Disney with caravan

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

This campground is located inside a spacious, state-run park, complete with fresh water pond, basketball and tennis (for a fee?) courts, football pitch, etc. The lake is very clean, with Lifeguards and well defined swimming areas.
The campground itself has no pool and to access the park facilities, you have to come and go through the front gate. A pedestrian only gate in the back of the campground would cut the walk to the lake in half. The shower/toilet/dishwashing facilities are well maintained, clean and open 24hrs. Don't forget that throughout campgrounds in France you'll rarely find toilet paper and soap in the toilet/shower facilities!
The staff was very helpful for tips to visit Disney (they sell tickets) and Paris.
Only one sticking point: NO WIFI!
A great tip for visiting Paris, if you only have a camping car (and thus parking problem!) was given to us by Florence, at the front desk: Drive to Chateau de Vincennes (30-35min), park in front of the chateau for free (you'll see other camping cars) and take either the metro line 1 or RER A line right into the heart of Paris.
There is bus service right at the front gate (€4 one way) for getting to & from Disney, but weekend service is limited.
We paid €54 per night for 5 (2 adults and 13, 11 & 7 yr old in our camping car, a bit on the pricey side.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

Excellent stopover for Disneyland, we spent 3 nights there in July 2013. Staff very friendly and the Lake beside the campsite is a wonderful daytrip for the kids. Clean and comfortable campsite - don't forget your own toilet roll for the toilets but showers are free :) As you'd expect with a campsite near Disney, it was mostly English there and not all the friendliest bunch! But as a stop over it was fine.
Tip - we asked for a site near to the playground for our 4 year old as he can't really be unsupervised (although most other kids there seemed to just roam around with no adult supervision) and we thought while we were setting up camp it would keep him occupied - it did. However, once evening time came the playground was overun with kids that really were too old for the playground, annoying little kids etc. and causing so much noise it was impossible for our 4 year old to go to sleep. It was site 17, so avoid it like the plague!
Similarly, teenagers hung around the playground at night - right up to midnight causing havoc, swearing and other colourful activities and there was no night guard to call so we had to deal with the idiots themselves. This went on for the 3 nights and although we told reception every day, nothing was done about it. For this reason we wouldn't go again.

Room Tip: Avoid site 17, 18, 19 as these are right next to the playground.