“Great place for a family dinner”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #10 of 100 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Chicago
“Great place for a family dinner”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We come here for special occasions now and then. The pizza is delicious and very filling. We've always had good service, though it's unfortunate that deep dish pizza takes nearly 40 minutes to make. The atmosphere is great and we've always felt welcome.

• Visited June 2013

Port Orange, Florida
“Terrible”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Went here for dinner on May 18 with my wife, son and two grandsons. Seated quickly and our drink orders were taken and served in timely manner. Our server whose name I didn't get (unfortunately) asked if we needed some more time, yes we did. That was his last appearance at our table. After a good 15 min, he was at another table and my wife motioned to him, he saw her but again, never came to table. We waited a few more minutes and then left. My wife told the girl at register this was the worst service ever and my son has emailed to mgr. to complain. Would NEVER go here again. The only upside to all this was that we went to Champps at Lincolnshire and had a great time there (see my review)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank robertru44
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“A Wonderful Lunch place too!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Here's a local secret: This "Pizza Place" is a wonderful place for a quiet lunch that won't break the bank. There's a weekday lunch menu with about 10 "Specials" choices on it for $7 including a soft drink. Sure, there's Pizza, deep dish or thin, but a whole lot more. The BBQ Beef sandwich is among the best, the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich is a winner too. They come with soup (exceptionally delicious) or a side salad (fresh and crisp). Just as important is the staff. Everyone is so delightful - the waitstaff is cordial and efficient. The busboy helps them out seamlessly and is extremely pleasant. The managers on duty run the place with skill and tact. Now if only more people would show up to support them at noon as customers. Yes, it is still a classic "Chicago Pizza Place" at dinner, one with a real menu of non-pizza Italian dishes that are wonderful too.

• Visited November 2012
Pittsboro, North Carolina
“I love this pizza”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I have to travel to the Chicago area for business and ensure each trip I stop for some Giordano's deep dish pizza. This is by far some of the best pizza I have ever eaten. I'm just disappointed there isn't one where I live. The service has always been excellent at the pizzeria. I just wish I could eat the entire pie!

• Visited September 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Deep dish pizza was absolutely fantastic! Service time took just over an hour but what well worth the wait!

Visited May 2012