“Another TERRIFIC place to pick up Pizza.”
Review of Nino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nino's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 101 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My first visit was for a quick pizza by the slice lunch. I saw a sign and spun in for a fast grab and go lunch. I was totally surprised, and wondered if I could figure a way to get back for a whole pizza. Two months later I am in a hotel a mile away and looking for an easy late dinner. I couldn't recall the name, however I did recall the location, it is a bit off the main road by a recognizable building. I pulled into a full lot and saw people going in and out as if this were a bookie joint. It was pick up only, no dining room. I went in and placed my order and told the wait would be 30 minutes. I pulled up a stool by the window and observed regular after regular come in and joke with the staff and grab their order and scoot. There was one mix up that a client made and he asked for some grace which was immediately corrected. For a minute I had thought they were giving my pizza away. However at the 31 minute mark my name was called and I took my treat back to the hotel. I have a favorite pizza place, as do all folks in Chicago and the Chicago Suburbs, now I have two, my pizza was great and I have to figure a way to get back. Also, they have a big menu, which will make it even more difficult to stay away.

There are newer reviews for Nino's Pizza