“Good Choice for Midway Airport”

Best Western Inn & Suites - Midway Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Burbank
“Good Choice for Midway Airport”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

While an older hotel, the staff was friendly, rooms were clean and my room was quiet. Blankets were a little thread bare but mattress was comfortable. It is a good choice for staying near Midway airport.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
214gene, Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites - Midway Airport, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We hope we may have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I arrived with no reservation, need it a place to stay for an early flight and affordable price.
They provide it me with a military discount, the hotel was nearly full booked.
I obtain a room, and walked into someone talking a shower inside, turned around and then in less then 5 minutes the staffs was so helpful and apolagatic that, i did not even care that someone made an early mistake, they upgrade me to an amazing suite, very spacious and up to date in Hotel room style. For the price, good luck to find anything this good to match this price.
I live in Hotel most of the year for my job, this is not the Ritz carlton, but for sure this one deserve a third star.

Service A+
Room Cleanliness A+
Room Smell A+
Staff Friendliness A+

To be recommend it, without a doubt.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are pleased that your stay was positive. Please consider staying with us again. Thank you for your service to our country.
Greenville
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I manage a Best Western in South Carolina. It's hard to please someone who works in the industry. This property was just fine. You won't go wrong here and trust I would tell you if it was not good. Great staff, clean room and a nice breakfast. Take your swim suit. They have a nice indoor pool and hot tub.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Your review made us want to try our pool for a swim! We're happy that a fellow Best Western colleague is pleased with our hotel. Come see us again.
Bridgeport, Connecticut
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I had the best experience here and I continue to go back every time im in Chicago. I lost my watch and the front desk team held it for me and I couldnt have been happier. The staff is friendly abd courteous willing to accomodate requests. They are probably the most professional of any of the hotels that I've visited. I travel around the country and my experience with the best western has been nothing short of being truly refreshing. I recommend this hotel to anyone that is staying in Chicago near the airport.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Wow! We're pleased that you are pleased. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.
Mokena, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had an awesome experience with no problems whatsoever. I was very satisfied with my stay! I would recommend this hotel to anybody because the overall experience was so great. I would come back here in a heartbeat!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

2 Thank Kiersten V
adamse, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn & Suites - Midway Airport, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thanks for sharing with us and we look forward to your return.
El Paso, Tx., United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Housekeepers very rude, talking on phone and when asked for assistance they tell the guest to wait or that it is not their assigned floor and that someone else will be there later to help you. The waffle iron had a baked on waffle for about an hour before one of the guest themselves cleaned the waffle iron so that the guest could cook on it again. the items were not replenished and when things run out there was no more to be had, examples, yogurt, bread, sugar,eggs.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing. Were sorry your experience wasn't up to par. Most of our guests do seem to have a good experience but somehow we were off. We have met with the staff and hopefully the actions we took will eliminate experiences like this in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Burbank hotels

Chicago Midway, United States
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Don't trust this hotel for late arrival, they will sell your reservation to other people and charge you as no-show. They were sold out and did not honor my reservation. I did talk with manager for refund and it was purchased through best-western website so they wont refund. I am going to file a credit card dispute on this.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Jeff J
Thank you for your response. Usually to eliminate this from happening guests usually put up a credit card to guarantee their room. Especially when your arrival is expected to be late. Most hotel only hold rooms that are not guaranteed until 4pm on the day of arrival. Thanks again for sharing.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burbank
Sleep Inn Midway Airport
#3 of 5 in Bedford Park
Southwest Side
Quality Inn Midway Airport
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#140 of 189 in Chicago
Hilton Chicago/Oak Lawn
#1 of 4 in Oak Lawn

Been to Best Western Inn & Suites - Midway Airport? Share your experiences!