“Very reasonable and some tastey items”
Review of Georgious' Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Where can you go weekdays and get a cheese omelet for $3.00? Right here at Georgious' if it is before 11am weekdays. I order the 2x2x2 on Sunday mornings so I don't eat too much. It consists of two French Toast, two eggs and two strips of bacon for $5.99. Not bad for a weekend breakfast after church. Be careful what you order as some things are so-so. I sometimes order the Southwest Chicken Wrap when I am really hungry. It comes with fries and a dill pickle. The skirt steak and eggs is always good too with the wonderful thick Greek toast with the sesame seed crust.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I went there yesterday because they got pink sugar they were going to discontinue and wife order a stuffed pork chop which was the size of a fish filet you get at McDonalds(waitress joked it because of the pink sugar he had to shrink the food) now he has a sign by sign that the breakfast prices going up?so he shrinks the food and prices go up (never again )LES BROS has my tea!

3  Thank John W
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We kept driving by on our visit to area and noticed it always had a lot of cars in parking lot so we decided to stop.
Restaurant was clean, food was delicious, wait staff attentive.
I had the leg of lamb over rice and soup of the day which was excellent. I notice they have a special most days. I sort of wish I lived in the area so we could go back frequently.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

My wife and I were looking for a quick dinner and decided to visit Georgious' since we hadn't been there in several years. Nothing has changed - which, in the case of decor, is sad. The place still sports the green and pink tables (which are actually worn on the edges), wallpaper, and lamps that were probably original when the location was opened.

The service was a tad below what I would consider average. We never received a bread basket (as other tables did) and were never asked about drink refills.

The food was decent. I had an Athens wrap, which included gyro meat, onions, mushrooms, lettuce, cheese, and Italian dressing (?). My wife had the French dip. The accompanying onion rings were nothing special.

There are many good restaurants in the area (such as Chuck's Southern Comforts cafe). I will not be returning to Georgious' unless the other establishments in the area are all closed for some reason.

1  Thank DJ_Eats
Reviewed 30 December 2010

I don't know if the waitress was just having a bad day, or didn't like that my wife is black. But I have never been served a cup of coffee with so much hostility.
We didn't touch it, but dropped two dollars on the table and left.

4  Thank GuidoNJ