“Regular”

Good for: Groups
Bogotá
“Regular”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Staying at the Clarion Midway airport hotel, the Olive Garden was in easy walking distance - so I tried it.
The atmosphere was a bit strange; no real style in terms of decoration.

The service was friendly and quick - thanks to the waitress who attended me.
Lots of salad (free refills!) and breadsticks to start with.
The food was regular.
Not bad - but also not exciting. But an alternative to the fastfood restaurants.

• Visited November 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

So my boyfriend and I have been here 4 times (yes 4 times) first 2 times we sat on the left side of the entrance and we had excellent food and service and these last two we were sat on the right side of the entrance and the sevice is down right horrible along with the food. Don't understand why but the wait staff is abominable. The one chick we had serve us was more interested in what was happening at the front desk and her other coworkers. Smiled at me and walked right past instead of seeing if we needed anything which we did...I steered long enough to get a managers attention and thats when she, yhe server, came to see what we needed and she still did a horrible job forgot half the stuff. Then another manger took over and over compensated for her failures. Today the server David just didn't pay attention. Only half heard what we said he didn't bring bread sticks when he greeted us offered wine but we asked for pop he laughed and asked again if we wanted a beverage. ..my boyfriend ordered never ending pasta bowl and when he asked for a refill David laughed again..why laugh what's so funny. I asked for another bowl of salad no onion he brought the salad but of course it had onion. .I'm allergic. .so I wasn't happy...didn't offer refill on the pop so my boyfriend wasn't pleased. ..we got a container togo and left....vowing we will not be back....so DON'T BOTHER...drive elsewhere and get better service and food at Portillo's.

• Visited September 2013
Illinois City, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Bad”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Olive Gardens salad and breadsticks are so good. I ordered cream potatoe soup which had sausage, thin sliced potatoes, and some great seasonings. A tad spicy and very good. Ordered an appetizer of four Italian cheeses that were melted together in a bowl with littlle toasted bread to dip with. I had a four cheese zitti pasta for dinner. It was very good. Prices are average to a little pricey for some dishes.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“First time, last time!”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

First time I visited and is also my last time visiting. I live only 3 miles from Olive Garden and couldn't make it home after the lunch I had with my brother. Immediately after eating and getting in the car to leave, about 1/2 mile down the road, I started getting stomach pains. Trying to race home, I never made it and soiled myself because obviously that food needed OUT! So embarrassing. I finally got home and got a call from my brother that the same thing happened to him. Contacted the restaurant and they had no other complaints/issues. All I know is that there was an issue with me and my brother with explosive results! Will not go again...it was just disgusting and yes, a pair of jeans was destroyed during this experience!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank jbrenz
Evans City, Pennsylvania
“Never Again!!”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I am not really a chain restaurant goer but Olive Garden is the one exception I usually make. Well not this time!! - Stale breadsticks - So did not get our money worth!! - Seemed like they were trying to push us out the door!! - Not even crowded!!! - I went with my 3 daughters - only ordered 2 entrees 3 drinks & a soup - bill was close to $50 - should have spent my money else where!!

• Visited February 2012