All reviewsquiet locationshort drivefree breakfastsitting arearoom was clean and comfortablestaying at this hotelrooms are largeexercise roomeasy accessbusiness triphousekeeping staffweddingchicagointerstateelevatormicrowavehallway
Reviewed 28 June 2011

The size of the room was great, breakfast was good and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. Only disappointment was the carpet in our room was sticky and felt dirty on bare feet. Not sure what the problem was but gave us a yucky feeling, walking in bare feet.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2011

Dear jlfritz58,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us on Trip Advisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the size of our rooms, our complimentary breakfast and helpful staff. We will be looking into why our carpet felt sticky and get that fixed as quickly as possible. Thank you for making us aware of the situation. We believe in learning from our downfalls and appriciate you taking the time to help us learn. Again, Thank you and until next time, safe travels.

Reviewed 24 June 2011

Gem of a Marriott property close to Midway Airport but in the upscale suburb of Burr Ridge. Convenient to the highways, downtown Chicago and restaurants. Staff was friendly, rooms were very clean and nice, bed was new and comfortable. Highly recommended.

Dear Rellis,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review for us. And of course we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chicago/Burr Ridge, until then safe travels!

Reviewed 15 June 2011

I stayed at the Springhill Suites for one evening; I was in the area to watch my grandson play lacrosse. The room was very clean and quiet. I had made the arrangements separately from my son and grandson, who also stayed there. When I arrived, I asked if I could change rooms to be closer to them. The concierge was very pleasant and was able to get a room for me that was closer to my family. I will definitely return when I am in the area again.

Room Tip: The room overlooked the hotel front; it was quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2011

Dear Nightingale1972,

Reviewed 10 June 2011

In this hotel, the service was excellent from the front desk to the rooms to the breakfast service person. Examples: front desk, recommendations for travel to Chicago and restaurants were excellent; Room person arranged my toiletries (usually done in 5 star hotels) & rooms were exceptionally clean; and the breakfast manager takes interest in visitors and goes out of the way to be helpful. Every once in a while, I'll go out of the way to praise a hotel. In this case, I have.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2011

Dear Travelman048,

We appriciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write a review for us. And of course we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chicago/Burr Ridge, until then safe travels!

Reviewed 7 June 2011

My wife and I have sayed here many times over the years and can recommed it highly.
Some how our last stay our daughters room was not made up. We were told the help had gone home for the day. We went out for dinner and the hotel manger Vicki Kroll had it made up amd also had left us some snacks. She apologized for any inconvinence. She made it right. Asked if we were happy, we said yes, very much so.
We always enjoy our free breakfasts and congeniatally of two employees in particular, Rose on the front desk and Carol wjo works the tables.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review concerning your recent stay with us at the SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale. I am glad to hear we were able to turn your frown upside down with our response to the problem you experienced. We hope to see you soon and until then, safe travels!