All reviewsquiet locationshort drivefree breakfastsitting arearoom was clean and comfortablestaying at this hotelrooms are largeexercise roomeasy accessbusiness triphousekeeping staffweddingchicagointerstateelevatormicrowavehallway
Reviewed 5 July 2011

This was a nice hotel in a good location. The continental breakfast had a fair amount of variety, plus good coffee. Hotel employees were friendly and helpful. One annoying problem, however, was that the air conditioner in our room did not de-humidify. The room stayed cool, but everything felt damp. The carpeting had a damp, somewhat dirty feel, too. I mentioned the dampness to the hotel desk person the first night of our three-night stay, but the hotel was not able to fix the problem.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2011

Dear Meyerforest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us on Trip Advisor. We will be looking into why the de-humidifier in the AC unit was not working and get that fixed as quickly as possible. Thank you for making us aware of the situation. We believe in learning from our downfalls and appriciate you taking the time to help us learn. Again, Thank you and until next time, safe travels.

Reviewed 28 June 2011

Stayed @ this property for a week long business trip and boy do they know what they're doing! Extremely attentive staff, rooms were spotless and just all around a great stay. Front desk staff really went out of their way to make me feel at home and that's what it's all about. No doubt in my mind - I'll be back!

Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2011

Dear Sklrphelps42,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us on Trip Advisor. We love getting feedback from our guests. It thrills us to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2011

The size of the room was great, breakfast was good and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. Only disappointment was the carpet in our room was sticky and felt dirty on bare feet. Not sure what the problem was but gave us a yucky feeling, walking in bare feet.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2011

Dear jlfritz58,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us on Trip Advisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the size of our rooms, our complimentary breakfast and helpful staff. We will be looking into why our carpet felt sticky and get that fixed as quickly as possible. Thank you for making us aware of the situation. We believe in learning from our downfalls and appriciate you taking the time to help us learn. Again, Thank you and until next time, safe travels.

Reviewed 24 June 2011

Gem of a Marriott property close to Midway Airport but in the upscale suburb of Burr Ridge. Convenient to the highways, downtown Chicago and restaurants. Staff was friendly, rooms were very clean and nice, bed was new and comfortable. Highly recommended.

Dear Rellis,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review for us. And of course we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chicago/Burr Ridge, until then safe travels!

Thanks Again,

Reviewed 15 June 2011

I stayed at the Springhill Suites for one evening; I was in the area to watch my grandson play lacrosse. The room was very clean and quiet. I had made the arrangements separately from my son and grandson, who also stayed there. When I arrived, I asked if I could change rooms to be closer to them. The concierge was very pleasant and was able to get a room for me that was closer to my family. I will definitely return when I am in the area again.

Room Tip: The room overlooked the hotel front; it was quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2011

Dear Nightingale1972,