Extended Stay America - Chicago - Burr Ridge
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Burr Ridge
Endeavor, Wisconsin
“Great stay”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Awsome stay, the staff is wonderful and helpfull. clean room and a great area out back to run my dog. As always, the internet sucks so if you have training or online business your better to find a candlewood suites for your extended stay where quality internet is included. Otherwise this is a great area and brookhaven marketplace was right next door with foods from around the world

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Port Washington, New York
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This is one of those ESA's that have been renovated so the floors, kitchenettes, beds, TVs, etc are all really nice. If you have a car and are flying through Midway, it's an especially great choice because the location is quiet and safe yet only about 15 minutes from the airport. The check-in staff was efficient and friendly. Unfortunately, it turned out that the toilet in my room would not flush. I didn't discover this till I had already unpacked everything, and it was a huge pain since I was checking in late at night and leaving at 4 am for a flight. The last thing I needed was to waste time requesting another room and hauling all my stuff back and forth!! The second room they put me in had a broken phone--message light flashed all night and I could not make or receive calls to the front desk, so no wake-up call of course. I can only hope that this was an anomaly, and I may give this motel another chance...

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank flyermontana
Saint John, Indiana
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My room was very clean with all the comforts of home, having a kitchen was great not spending money on eating out. The bed was clean and comfortable. The room was very quiet, did'nt here the people next to me or hear the doors slaming. I will tell my friends and others about this hotel for sure.

Room Tip: I like nonsmoking myself.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We only spent one night here, which probably isn't the norm for an extended stay hotel. The checkin was fast and professional. Location was great for what we needed. The room was clean and relatively modern. We didn't use the included kitchen facilities due to it only being an overnight stay. Bed was comfortable. The included breakfast was minimal, but that probably makes sense since it's an extended stay hotel -- folks would have their breakfast in their rooms. For what we needed, the hotel was great. The only negative was a toilet flapper that didn't seal well, causing a continual drip/water noise. Closed the bathroom door and didn't notice it again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank peter826
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I had a nice stay. Make no mistake about it though, this is a no-frills hotel. But it does save you money, especially in Chicago. The room was clean and I was satisfied with it. The bed and sheets were clean, but if you want new sheets within a week, you'll need to ask for them. The kitchen was fine and they even had some pots and pans to use. I was quite happy with the room. It seems like they renovated the place recently and it definitely helps! I found this place ideal because I spent most of my time visiting family and friends. I just relaxed here in the evenings, so I didn't care about luxury services. I had a nice stay and I recommend it to anyone who needs to stay in Chicago a week or more visiting family or a business convention. It's close to the freeway but is secluded enough to be quiet. Located in a semi-rural setting and close to a mall. It's a nice basic place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank moonbirdy
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

I don't know if I've been assigned to a smoker room or if all of those are like this but the smell was really unpleasant. The smoke detector was continuosly beeping and I asked for have them replaced and I've been told to bring the whole detector at the front desk by myself in order to replace them!!! I could hear everything from the rooms next to me, so cross your fingers for empty rooms or calm neighbours. Windows were broken too and could not be opened.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Burr Ridge, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The conditions you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I met with the staff, and we will be checking every room prior to the guests arrival to ensure that these issues are not repeated.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. I hope that you will contact me directly, at brr@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Travellers are raving about these Burr Ridge hotels

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Our stay was for 3weeks!!! At the beginning we had to clean the room because it was not as clean as we wanted to be!!! But after that we felt comfortable to live...the area is safe , all the staff were warm very nice...the price was very convenient...overall it was really a nice stay! We recommend this hotel for a stay of 2 or more weeks where they need to cook, to have refrigerator, microwave... We would like to thank all the team in the extended stay burr ridge, chicago!

• Stayed April 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burr Ridge
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
Crowne Plaza Chicago SW - Burr Ridge
Best Western Plus Chicagoland - Countryside
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Burr Ridge? Share your experiences!