“MY VISIT WAS EXCELLENT” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Burr Ridge
Chicago, Illinois
“MY VISIT WAS EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2010

We have always enjoyed our visit to Extended Stay because of the great service and the friendly employees. Also we have enjoyed the easy access to the shopping , food and entertainment . We were within a few miles from downtown Chicago where we visited quite often. We highly recommend this hotel to everyone because we really had a very enjoyable experience.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tomfarley8010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2010

My husband is staying here for an extended period for business. The room has a full kitchen and a queen bed. I guess I could sum up this room by telling you that my husband purchased disinfectant wipes to clean the room with. The room wasn't dirty, but it just has the "feel" of not being clean. The towels are paper thin. I would recommend bringing your own. Front desk staff has been very helpful. It seems as if this hotel is probably better suited for men, they don't seem to be as picky as women about the places they stay at.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2010

The staff was friendly, the room was clean, GPS will only find location if you input street name and 122nd. Make sure you bring your own ice although the cubes are normally refilled by staff for next guest visit. The only downfall is that the bed is really hard and you only have two pillows. A nice shopping area is down the street and a grocery store.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Minnetonka, MN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2010

I recently stayed at this property on the Saturday before Valentines Day as a surprise for my girlfriend. This was a last minute trip and I figured I'd be paying through the nose for this area. My company supplies bed linens to many higher end hotels in the area and found I couldn't get anything for under $109 at those properties, which I expected. This property, located in Burr Ridge had a price of $49 plus tax. Came out to just under $56. I figured for one night I could put up with something substandard and for that price and the area I made the reservation. I figured the place would be less-than-good, but was pleasantly surprised at what I found. The staff was professional and courteous. The room was clean, and well-supplied. The bedding was not top-of-the-line, but clean and free of visible stains. Once I removed the bed spread I had no complaints. Great stay that I would recommend to anyone and have done so already.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nmymnd
Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2008

When we arrived at check in, we went to see the room and while all the lights were on in the room, there were no towels and the bed was completely stripped as though someone just quit in the middle of making up the room. The desk person offered to change the room but when we got to the new room we found it to be a queen instead of the king that we had reserved. We were then told that the only king available was on an upper floor and was a smoking room. In order to accommodate our needs after having surgery at Hinsdale Hospital, we had reserved a king size, non-smoking room at a premium price a week before for our 7:30 pm arrival. The motel did offer a 5% discount off the queen room price. We accepted the room at the discounted price and requested a 7:30 A.M. wake-up call for the next morning in order to make a post-operation exam by the doctor at 9:30. There was no wake-up call and when we told them at the desk during check-out we were told that they do not make wake-up call. We promise we will not stay with Extended Stay America again.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Most Evrrything
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple
      Check-in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank bobby_jimIllinois

La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
BEST WESTERN Chicagoland - Countryside
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Darien

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Burr Ridge? Share your experiences!