“The food and service was average.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Torrence and 159th Street
Transit: Visit the PACE website for more information on these three bus routes to River Oaks Shopping Mall http://www.pacebus.com/sub/schedules/default.asp 1. Route 358 - Torrence 2. Route 364 - 159th Street 3. Route 353 - 95th - River Oaks/ Homewood
Description: Siam Marina is already known to thousands of loyal customers who have dined at our previous two locations in Calumet City, Illinois. Our menu is a unique blend of Thai cuisine with Vietnamese specialties, with French influences and nouvelle cuisine aesthetics. All lovingly created by Tammy Pham, owner, founder and executive chef. Pham, who grew up in Saigon, Vietnam is married to Sapion Chung, who also grew up in Vietnam. Chung is Chief Operating Officer of Asparagus and Siam Marina and responsible for an astounding array of fine wines, spirits and liqueurs that go into our signature martini series.
Rawlins, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food and service was average.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2011

The food and service was average, menu prices were a little high for what you got.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mccallja1

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Experience Worthy of a Return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

My family went here for a "girls" luncheon and we were all pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious and the portions were plentiful. I especially enjoyed both the shrimp fried rice and curry fried rice as well as the pad see eew. We enjoyed good service and the ambiance was relaxing. I'm planning on a return visit and also looking to try their other location to compare.

• Visited August 2011
Indianapolis
“Awesome Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2011

Jeeze louise the food here is FANTASTIC. When I lived in northwest Indiana, I would drive here once or twice a month from Chesterton, and still often come here with my family when I'm home visiting. We always get the tofu satay appetizer. This comes with the most decadent, delicious peanut sauce I've ever had. I will seriously eat any that's left with a spoon - I have no shame. I would bathe in it if I could, it's that darn good. I've had many different dishes here - pad thai, cashew tofu, garlic tofu, and others I can't currently remember. All were fantastic, though I keep going back to the pad thai and the cashew. They will make any of their dishes with tofu instead of meat, so it gives us vegetarians tons of options. Portions are large. The thai iced tea is banging. Service here has always been excellent, and they have bussers walking around with water pitchers, so my glass never goes dry - especially important if I get my food hot (they will definitely spice it up if you want). The ambiance here is also much more upscale than you would expect for a location attached to the mall - but the interior is really nice, and always clean, including nice, clean bathrooms.

Come for the peanut sauce, stay for the entrée.

Visited August 2011
Calumet City
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

If you are looking for a restaurant with great food and a relaxing environment, go to Siam Marina you won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank Rhona35
Chicago, Illinois
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2011

Look go to this place if you like Thai food, and or seafood. I love the pad thai and my friend she likes the Sea Bass! We both loved the mango martini that was out of this world. It really had little pieces of fresh mango in the martini. It was the best one I ever had hands down! Plenty of exellent food and menu options. Great service. This place will have you coming back for more!

• Visited April 2011