“Authentic and Good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Northwest Indiana
“Authentic and Good”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

From the decor to the food to the service, Don Pedro is authentic Mexican food at its best. Delicious dining in a very nice place with good service. It's great for couples, families and special occasions.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank CaymanLuvr

Chicago, IL
“Authentic Mexican cuisine!”
Reviewed 19 June 2011

I attended a bridal shower here and was PLEASED! I started off with a red wine sangria, very good! A tad strong, so be careful! They served us homemade tortilla chips with salsa as a starter. For the main course, there were beef and chicken tacos, refried beans, mexican rice, and a salad. I chose the chicken for my tacos and they gave us tortillas to build our own tacos with. The chicken was seasoned just right, not too much, not too little! The atmosphere is very "mom and pop" and it seems family owned. This is truly a hidden gem and I will return when I'm in the area!

• Visited June 2011