See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I reserved a non smoking room but when I arrived all they had was a smoking room. IMTS was going on so all other hotels within a reasonable distance were booked. They offered me a $2 discount. I will never stay at another Baymont.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontCalumetCity, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

Dear Devin M,

I am the General Manager here at Baymont Inn-Calumet City. In regards to your response, I do apologize for the inconvenience, IMTS is a very large conference and have had reservations booked months in advance. I have discussed your issue with my front desk associates and manager. If IMTS is held again in Chicago, please do stop in and see me personally.

General Mgr-Baymont Inn-Calumet City

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Do not stay at this hotel. Loud People hanging out in the parking lot until late. Graffiti in the elevator, Police staked out in the lobby, bathroom shower leaking all night. Bed sagged on one side. Bug on the wall next to the light switch when I turned on the light that scurried away into a small crack. Weird squishy lumps under the carpet. The staff was friendly and 99 years old.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear EricP,

In regards to your response, I have notified my maintenance crew regarding the bubbles in the carpet and we did not find such "bubbles", "broken bed" etc that you have falsy claimed. Also, in regard to the property location, we can not control that. However we do have police and security on the property only to ensure the safety of our customers. We ABSOLUTELY care about our customer's safety and will continue to provide authoritative service on our property at all times.

General Manager-Baymont Inn & Suites-Calumet City

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I stayed at the baymont about a week ago with my fiance. The front desk clerk was very helpful and knew the area well and could explain with good directions on good restuarants in the area. The rooms were clean and breakfast was plentiful. The price was reasonable. I have a another trip coming up soon in chicago and i will be staying with the baymont again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
BaymontCalumetCity, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2012

Dear Lee,

Thank you for your stay with us at Baymont Inn and Suites-Calumet City. I am glad to hear that your stay with us was pleasant and our staff provided the best customer service. Please consider Baymont Inn again for your future stay when visiting Chicago. We will be happy to accommodate you!

GM-Baymont Inn and Suites-Calumet City

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I WAS A guest on 7/21/2012 from the time of check in mr donald higgins was very very helpful an very nice mr higgins explained every options we had at the hotel the room was over all the room was in great shape smell good the staff was great me an my family enjoyed our stay the pool was in good shape an i felt safe while i was their i will be returning also the front desk clerk mr higgins need to teach a class to all the baymont front desk staff on how to be as nice an respectful as hem because he was very profesinal in all was thank you an i will be back soon an all my family

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for your stay with us at Baymont Inn and Suites-Calumet City. I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. Please consider our hotel in your future travel plans to Chicago or near by suburbs. We will be glad to accommodate you!

GM-Baymont Inn and Suites-Calumet City

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Very rough area, bad service, not clean, and disgusting breakfast set up.. sticky!

- Didn't clean our room 1 of the 3 nights we were there.
- "shortage on towels"
- spend an extra 20 bucks and stay in a decent hotel. Area is not worth the rate..
there is fast food around and things like that, but a little on the scarier side :/

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Dear Lauren P,

I am the General Manager here at Baymont Inn & Suites here in Calumet City. I have read your response and have addressed the issues regarding continental breakfast. Our breakfast includes make your own belgium waffles, cereal, fresh fruit, pastries, milk and juice. As for the room service, I have addressed it with my staff and can assure you that they are working diligently to address any issues. I do extent my services to you, if you decide to come back and stay with us again if you are visiting Chicago.

GM-Baymont Inn Calumet City