“Great Staff”

Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Calumet City
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I went to stay over night at this location, because the weather was bad, and we decided to get off the road, the staff was very accommodating, and friendly.
The breakfast was very good, just need to add bagel's, and make coffee stronger. other than that we'll come back to stay for a ordinary trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Lasheilah F
Baymont I, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us the night that we experienced terrible weather. I have spoken with my staff regarding breakfast items. If you are in the Calumet City area again, please stay with us again. If you need anything, please ask for me and I will be happy to assist you anytime.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We were in a jacuzzi suite,room was very nice & comfortable. enjoyed the breakfast in the am, especially the waffles. Front desk personnel were very friendly and made you feel comfortable.
would return again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joan111267

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us. If you are in the Calumet City area again, please stay with us again. If you need anything, please ask for me and I will be happy to assist you anytime.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

The room I was in was great, I got a single bed and it was very comfortable. I enjoyed the view also looking out to the express way... I enjoyed the breakfast,especially the self made waffles... I would come back again... I felt very welcomed by the front desk and housekeepers. They made sure I had everything I asked for...I will stay again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a deluxe jacuzzi and it was great. Large room with a jacuzzi and flat screen. The front desk people were very helpful since we weren't familiar with the area. Housekeepers there work hard. I Wish I could hire them to clean my house for a day

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Buddyguy9

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us. If you are in the Calumet City area again, please stay with us again. Our staff works very hard and diligently to make sure all of our guest needs are properly addressed. If you need anything, please ask for me and I will be happy to assist you anytime.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I had a room on the first floor near the elevator and there was traffic all night long. Whoever was in the room above me kept dropping something loud and heavy all night into the early hours of the morning. The food for the continental breakfast was old and should have been thrown away weeks ago. The boiled eggs were extremely hard and stale as well as the bagels. I was really looking forward to my night there but I would never suggest that anyone stay there let alone eat the breakfast.

Room Tip: Definitely Not!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Traveler,

Currently we are going through remodeling of our entire property, including all rooms. I do apologize that you felt your room was not clean. I apologize for the people who were making noise upstairs. As for the breakfast, I have addressed this with my front desk personnel to ensure that our breakfast items are up to par. We place fresh made bagels, eggs and coffee every morning. Room issues, I have addressed this with my housekeeping staff. Please stay with us again, and if you need anything, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing
Ramada Hammond Hotel & Conference Center
Sleep Inn Hotel - Lansing
Ameristar Casino Hotel East Chicago

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City? Share your experiences!