My wife and I had an exelent stay at The Grove in Narberth when we visited the Pembrokshire area in march. Great service, great food and great room. Everything was just perfect. The only negative thing I could think of was that the scones where a little on the dry side mainly do to their small size. Other than that shear heaven ! Would defenetly og back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the heart of the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside, The Grove is a leading small luxury hotel with one of Wales's finest restaurants led by Executive Chef, Allister Barsby. The Grove is surrounded by manicured lawns, flower borders, meadows and mature trees - and a region that offers a great selection of delicious ingredients. The venue has 26 intimate luxurious rooms and suites that are full of character - with interiors individually designed to the highest standards. Gaze out of our windows for scenic views of the Preseli mountains, or make the short trip to Pembrokeshire National Park for stunning coastal walks. The cuisine has won national awards and critical acclaim, including AA Rosettes, Wales Tourism Awards and listing in the Good Food Guide. All dishes are served with creativity and flair, and many ingredients come from the kitchen garden - providing ultra-fresh flavours to delight every palette. In summary, the Grove is the perfect place to relax in intimate luxury for those travelers that want to experience the best of Welsh cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Grove of Narberth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grove - Narberth Hotel Narberth
- Grove Of Narberth Pembrokeshire