We booked a night at The Grove to finish off our "mini-moon" and it was really lovely. We booked a dinner, bed and breakfast package and had the signature menu. The staff were all really attentive and the whole place was laid back as well as being professional. The food was out of this world and we had a wonderful time. Thank you to everyone at The Grove!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the heart of the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside, The Grove is a leading small luxury hotel with one of Wales's finest restaurants led by Executive Chef, Allister Barsby. The Grove is surrounded by manicured lawns, flower borders, meadows and mature trees - and a region that offers a great selection of delicious ingredients. The venue has 26 intimate luxurious rooms and suites that are full of character - with interiors individually designed to the highest standards. Gaze out of our windows for scenic views of the Preseli mountains, or make the short trip to Pembrokeshire National Park for stunning coastal walks. The cuisine has won national awards and critical acclaim, including AA Rosettes, Wales Tourism Awards and listing in the Good Food Guide. All dishes are served with creativity and flair, and many ingredients come from the kitchen garden - providing ultra-fresh flavours to delight every palette. In summary, the Grove is the perfect place to relax in intimate luxury for those travelers that want to experience the best of Welsh cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grove of Narberth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grove - Narberth Hotel Narberth
- Grove Of Narberth Pembrokeshire