My husband and I have just been on a 'tour' of Wales and stayed in some great places, some of which I've been wanting to visit for many years. We had to find somewhere in Pembrokeshire to end our trip and found The Grove by chance online. I can't believe it wasn't on my list of 'must visit' places already as it surpassed ALL of the others in every way.
We stayed for 2 nights in the John Pollard Seddon room (20th and 21st March) and it was a wonderful experience. It was the best bed I've ever slept in, so much so that I've just ordered the duvet, pilllows, sheets and towels online today in an attempt to reproduce the luxury at home !!!
There were so many things that made it special it’s hard to know where to start. Zoe and Neil were so friendly and welcoming, it was great (and quite rare) to see such enthusiasm, I’m sure the place will go from strength to strength. The fresh flowers in the bedroom were worthy of a centre piece in a 5-star London hotel reception. The heated bathroom floor was luxurious and it was great to relax in the library upstairs with a pot of tea. The food was wonderful and the service excellent.
We loved it and will certainly be going back and of course it’s now added to my list of ‘must visit’ places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the heart of the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside, The Grove is a leading small luxury hotel with one of Wales's finest restaurants led by Executive Chef, Allister Barsby. The Grove is surrounded by manicured lawns, flower borders, meadows and mature trees - and a region that offers a great selection of delicious ingredients. The venue has 26 intimate luxurious rooms and suites that are full of character - with interiors individually designed to the highest standards. Gaze out of our windows for scenic views of the Preseli mountains, or make the short trip to Pembrokeshire National Park for stunning coastal walks. The cuisine has won national awards and critical acclaim, including AA Rosettes, Wales Tourism Awards and listing in the Good Food Guide. All dishes are served with creativity and flair, and many ingredients come from the kitchen garden - providing ultra-fresh flavours to delight every palette. In summary, the Grove is the perfect place to relax in intimate luxury for those travelers that want to experience the best of Welsh cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Ebookers, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grove of Narberth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grove - Narberth Hotel Narberth
- Grove Of Narberth Pembrokeshire