“Touring with Baruch = a 10 plus”

Touring with Baruch - Tours
Ranked #10 of 50 Tours in Haifa District
More attraction details
Owner description: Touring with baruch is a unique tour guide company for travellers looking for a knowledgeable Israeli experience. Israel, birth site of Judaism & Christianity, a bridge between three continents has so much to offer. Baruch, after serving 19 years in the I.D.F. with many projects behind him, switched his uniform for a walking stick and guiding license is eager to show you around the country.
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This being our first trip to Israel we spent 10 full days touring from south of Tel Aviv all the way to the Golan Heights with Baruch as our guide. Our party of four consisted of me, my husband, my sister and my brother in law. Baruch worked very hard to make our trip informative, exciting and fun. For the short version of this review I would say Baruch also knows the best places to eat, was able to make changes to our itinerary so we could get the most out of our trip, presents information in a user friendly way and is very passionate about both his job as a guide, and the land of Israel. He is an avid outdoors man and very knowledgeable about nature. In addition to enjoying all the sites we visited, I liked the way Baruch introduced us to Jerusalem. Prior to going into the old city of Jerusalem, Baruch took us to Mt. of Olives, where one has a complete vista of the city. He gave us an introduction to the history of the city, pointed out the important landmarks and discussed their relevance to the three monotheistic religions. This helped us to appreciate more fully our understanding of the sites we visited and made the experience all the more powerful. Baruch often used modern references to tell stories about historical events, thus making a point not only well understood, but fun to imagine.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
in 6 reviews
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband and I just returned from a two week trip to Israel and toured with Baruch. We toured with Baruch in 2004 and have since recommended him to numerous friends who, like us, have only the best things to say about their experiences. Baruch is fluent in English and has an extraordinary wealth of knowledge regarding Israel's history, culture and politics. Everyday was both enlightening and fun. He kept each day on track but was flexible and adapted our schedule according to both our needs and interests. Baruch's versatility made each day interesting for both my husband and I who have made several trips to Israel and our sister and brother-in-law who were first timers. His interest in nature was particularly relevant to our interests and when we went birding with him at the Hula Nature Reserve we were really impressed with his knowledge of plants and birds. Our 10 days with Baruch made for one of our best trips to Israel.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

10 days of an introductory touring trip of Israel, with Baruch driving and guiding us each day (2 couples on first visit to Israel). Loved everything and disliked nothing! How to describe Baruch: Incredible touring expertise, good-naturedness, kindness and careful planning and thoughtfulness. Great ability to adjust the schedule “on the fly” and to minimize crowds, maximize time spent each day seeing incredible sites and to always have us experience the local flavors of the country. We felt that we were not with a Tour Guide, but rather a friend!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I took several business tours with Baruch to Jaffa and Jerusalem and always enjoyed.
Baruch is very professional, knowledgeable and enjoyable.

Roy L.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2013

In May 2011 we needed a guide for the Golan and Galilee areas. Luckily I followed the advice of a fellow Trip Advisor who had just come back from Israel. He recommended Baruch. I contacted the TA privately and was convinced to use him as well. He picked us up at our hotel and we drove in his van for our tour. He is extremely knowledgeable and fun to be with. Especially adroit at the Golan as I believe he spent more time in the IDF than the minimum.
Now it's May 2013 and we are back to Israel. This time we are in the Haifa area. Of course I would contact Baruch. And again he picked us up and we had another interesting, unique tour.
Do not hesitate to use Touring by Baruch.

Thank JSSMetroD.C.