Best Western Saluki Inn
US$117
TripAdvisor
US$83
  • Free Internet
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staysiu campusin townstaff was very friendlyone night stayhot breakfastshopping and restaurantsfresh fruitfridge and microwavefront desk stafffirst choiceindoor poolchecking outexcellent staysouthern illinois university
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I was completely satisfied with the accomodations and staff during my stay. Everything about my room was perfect! It was quiet as well. The breakfast was also very good. No complaints from me, only compliments! I will most definately stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have been out of college for 5 years. We come back to the carbondale area at least 2 times a year. We ALWAYS stay at the Best WEstern Saluki Inn. When it comes to hotels I am kind of a snob. The Rooms are always very clean.There are more choices to choose from in the carbondale area now a days but the quality of service we get at the Saluki Inn is so amazing we always come back. Plus there are Free Hot Breakfasts. The other HUGE plus is the Suites there are 3 beds plus a pull out couch and the sink/mirror is outside of the toilet/shower area. That is a HUGE help when you have 4 girls in a room! Also every room has a microwave and fridge. This last Trip Sara helped check us in at midnight. We had just driven 6 hours and were tired and crabby. Her positive and friendly attitude was very refreshing!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank callie c
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This hotel was a great model for the older Best Westerns to follow when updating. The colors and décor was so pleasing and the hotel just smelled soooo clean from the front through the halls. The queen beds were so comfortable, they had a comfortable easy chair and a nice desk chair for working at your computer. Just couldn't have been more pleased and the price was good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This was a great hotel at a great price. My family of 5 got the family suite which had 3 double beds + a hid-a-bed sofa (also double). I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel. The service was above and beyond what we usually encounter, and the complementary breakfast was great as well

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My daughter is in Grad School at SIU. Needless to say, we have stayed at almost every place there is to stay in Carbondale. This is my pick as the best and cleanest for the price. The location is near lots of restaurants, close to Kroger for picking up some groceries for your student.
Breakfast is your typical muffins, fruit, waffles with a variety of juices and coffee. They have an indoor pool and small exercise room also.

Room Tip: I prefer staying on the bottom level. The elevator is very SLOW.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family