“great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mapleberry Pancake House
Ranked #7 of 82 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Cuisines: American, Armenian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carol Stream, Illinois
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great food for a very resonable price along with the restaraunt was very clean and the seatting tome was very fast

Visited July 2014

West Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Our New Favorite Breakfast Spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food is excellent. They make the best breakfast skillets in the area. Everything is fresh and cooked just the way you order it. You definitely get a great breakfast for a reasonable price!

Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Fast, Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

There are so many options to chose from and I have loved them all. Soft, fluffy pancakes is always a plus! The servers are always smiling and quick to refill your coffee(which is also pretty good). Regardless of how busy they are we have always recieved our food at lightening speed.

Visited March 2014
Blue Point, New York
“Good food, good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

They were friendly, efficient and the food was good. My daughter and I both had the pancake sandwich.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, IL
“This is Gluten-Free???”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have been here quite a few times but when my doctor put me on a gluten-free diet I thought I wouldn't get to eat pancakes again. I was nervous about ordering them because you have to be careful with gluten-free foods and cross-contamination. Was I ever relieved! They were delicious! I could not believe they were gluten free. This is a neighborhood restaurant that my family goes to a lot so now I can enjoy pancakes like the rest of them. They even have bags of the mix you can buy! For someone who has to be careful about food it was a wonderful day knowing this was available. I have never been disappointed in any of the food I have had there.

• Visited March 2014