“Excelent restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Carol Stream, Illinois
“Excelent restaurant”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I like to go to Kinta Sushi, either pick up order or stay there.Very friendly staff, they work so fast. The food has is delicious and fresh made always.Affordable price, especially if buy on lunch time.
I would recommend to visit that restaurant who likes sushi or japanese food.

• Visited August 2013

Tampa, Florida
“This is the absolute BEST”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have not found a place that can beat Kinta's sushi. It isn't expensive as far as sushi goes and their quality is amazing. Usually at a sushi restaurant you take for granted that sometimes a roll will be a dud but Kinta never fails. One of my favorite restaurants in the world.

• Visited August 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Hidden Gem in the Chicago Burbs”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

My best friend and I always come here for sushi when we're both in the Chicago area. We love it! At first we were skeptical because it's in a tiny business strip next to a convenience store, but holy cow were we surprised. The prices are reasonable, the food is great, and they just expanded and it looks fabulous. I would definitely recommend anyone in the area to try this place out.

• Visited May 2012
Carol Stream, Illinois
“Absolute Best”
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

We gave been coming here for several years. Convenient it's right around the corner. Since Chef has owned Kinta Sushi it has been by far best in the area! He has even enlarged the restaurant! This is a regular spot for us at least once a wk.

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Sushi In Carol Stream Area”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I just have to say that Kinta Sushi has the best sushi in my area. I have tried many places, but they are fair priced and very delicious. I have never had anything bad from there! I'm a little scared of "strip mall" food, but they are a nice little resturaunt and the staff is very friendly and very inviting.

• Visited December 2012