“Augies”

Augustino's Deli & Catering
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Fun Place, fast service, nice people and good food. We also get our xmas eve food here and it is always a hit with our guest.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I Visit Several Times/Year & a Favorite of Mine for Italian Subs—it is the Only Thing That I Order ...Ask for Pepper Jack Cheese Instead of Provolone, You Will Not Be Disappointed!!!! I Understand That the Meatball Sandwiches are Very Good Too. The Desserts Look Fantastic.
Call Ahead Because it Gets Nutty @ Lunchtime.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Rock-and-roll memorabilia on every wall provides a "stroll down memory lane."

Food is outstanding, albeit the portions seem to be smaller.

Tuesday night brings out the classic cars and hot rods for viewing pleasure.

Jerry Morelli and his crew are terrific!

Reviewed 27 November 2012

A great place for lunch! All made to order deli sandwiches, good chili, a few hot Italian specials. The decor is 1950's with records and memorabilia from the era, including a juke box. It's usually busy at lunch, so don't worry about the line it moves quickly. It's very clean, and not expensive.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

A friend of mine kept telling me how much she loved this place. I went with her. I've been going back since. The lines inside of this place are crammed right from the door, but the guys behind the counter keep things moving. Everything is fresh and prepared in front of you by what a pit stop crew of sandwich making. I have had nothing here that I didn't like. The restaurant is rock and roll themed and is a halfway-decent size. But I come for the sandwiches. And I come back for the sandwiches.