“breakfast and lunch only”

Red Apple Pancake House & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 April 2014

It is a very popular breakfast place. Wide select and big potions. Everything taste good as well
No supper is served.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I recently moved to carol stream and wanted to try the "best breakfast in town".it certainly lived up to the hype, nice, friendly staff, Darlene, bless her , was amazing, huge amount of food, I had the crow' nest, which is egg benedict on half english muffin and cornbeef harsh, delish and the prices are nice too. It was worth checking out for sure.

1  Thank Joan o
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Have been frequenting Red Apple since they opened some years ago. Only go there for breakfast and all dishes my wife & I have tried are great and prepared as requested. Service is also great and most wait staff are long time employees

1  Thank pupule
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I live not far from here and it has been here for like 13 years and I did not try it until I saw the review on Trip Advisor and I am glad I did. The service was great and I made my own skillet and it was great and I cannot wait to take my daughter here soon.

2  Thank RadfordC
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I love the food here, the prices are reasonable and the portions are huge. If you love a great breakfast that makes you feel full for the whole day, this is the place to be.from pancakes to skillets this place does it right so much food you won't leave Hungry. 1 egg means 2 and 2 means 4 and so on.