“A very nice new Restaurant on the North Shore”
Review of Mirani's

Cuisines: International
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lincoln, close to Green Bay Road
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We tried Mirani's because the reviews were positive on food and service, and the noise level was moderate. We found this to be true, but the food even better than we expected. Great steak frites and salmon entrees, plus terrific, shrimp, crab, and avocado cocktail, and prosciutto and cheese appetizers. Wine list is more full by the bottle, and a bit short by the glass. The service was very pleasant. Servers all seemed to be college age women. The prices are not inexpensive, about $120 per couple with tip and tax, but we really enjoyed the experience, and will go back with some of our more particular friends.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I will NEVER give this restaurant my business again!!! I had my wedding shower here this past Saturday and it ended on a very sour note. The owner put together a menu at a flat per person rate. The menu included choice of 2 soups and choice of 3 entrees and bottomless non-alcoholic drinks and pastries. On the day of the event, he totally omitted the soup from the menu!!!! Plus he only assigned 1 waitress to work a room of 30 people and she was absolutely rude to my guests: she was caught rolling her eyes several times and she would not give people drink refills when they asked (never mind her asking people if they needed refills- she NEVER asked if anyone needed anything else!) The owner is a total SHYSTER. I asked him why the soup was omitted - he said it was never agreed to despite me showing him the email he sent me outlining what was included! This was a HORRIBLE way to treat his customer (we spent over $1000!! plus I even ordered flowers from his wife!) not to mention he lost all of my guests as potential future customers. What was supposed to be a joyous occasion was overshadowed by the crappy service and the owner's attempts to cut every corner he could to give as little as possible for the flat per person price he charged. He is a lousy human being!

1  Thank Biglop
Reviewed 17 October 2012

close to the train, good service, good food, spacious ambient, view onto the street. fast service. I would recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Monkey2013
Reviewed 2 July 2012

..and loved the food and service. This is a well-priced restaurant in Winnetka and well worth a visit.

The restaurant is located in the heart of Winnetka's stores and I highly recommend it for business lunches.

1  Thank Monkey2013